Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Shipping money NEEDED.
Rainbow 
Shipping money NEEDED.
I need some money for shipping so I can continue trading.
Below are 100% authentic Authographs obtained by me from the player(s) in question and witnessed by my own peepers. I generally do not sell my I.P. autographs, unless they are on limited custom cards I made myself, but desperate times (plus I can't actually list the customs in organize).
I'd be 100% certain that they'd pass any authenticator, but we've all seen that fakes have passed and genuine articles have failed. I've provided large images (photbucket and organize Gallery) so that the fluidity of the signatures, among other things, can be inspected by the buyer or anyone else. A C.O.A. will be provided.

Pleaase check my Organizer folder "I.P. Autographs for Sale" or just the Items for sale option available when viewing profile.

I also have the 2007 Bowman Heritage Dan Uggla Cyan & Yellow plates for sale as a pair.

(*Note to admin.*
I've done everything possible to make sure to meet the known requirements of Beckett's rules for sale.
Each one of these I.P. autographs are listed in Organize. They are in a Collection titled "I.P. Autographs For Sale":
http://www.beckett.com/organize/#c=3195644

They are in my items for sale and images of the actual items have been placed in the Organize Photo Gallery with my watermark to assure viewing of the right photo. Images also posted below and a photobucket link is provided. If "Show Tags" is selected in Organize, I believe it will also say, "I.P. Autographs for Sale")

[Image: TN2005TTUgglaIP.jpg][Image: TN2006SBUptonIP.jpg]
[Image: TN2003CLASUgglaIP.jpg]
[Image: TN2004NWLASReynoldsIP.jpg][Image: TN2006BHUptonIP.jpg][Image: TN2005TUCargoIP.jpg]
[Image: TN1978TPlummer.jpg][Image: TN1979TPlummer.jpg][Image: TN1993BButlerIP.jpg]
[Image: TN2002UDFWUSAPattersonIP.jpg][Image: TN2002UDUSAPattersonIP.jpg]
[Image: TN2004BHNippertIP.jpg][Image: TN2004TTNippertIP.jpg]
[Image: TN2005BHGreenIP.jpg][Image: TN2005BHMonteroIP.jpg]
[Image: TN2005BOwingsIP.jpg][Image: TN2005CLASMonteroIP.jpg]
[Image: TN2006BHBrownIP.jpg]
[Image: TN2006BHDenker.jpg][Image: TN2006BHHollimanIP.jpg]

[Image: 2007ALBurnsIP.jpg]
http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j191/M...?start=all

RE: Shipping money NEEDED.
the 3 Bowman Heritage near bottom are: Brooks Brown (in Tigers org. now I believe),
Travis Denker (Having a pretty good season) and Mark Holliman.

The Andy Burns signature is pretty bad. I've seen better examples of his signature. It was signed after a bad game. He was nice enough to sign though even after.. .

Aww come on! There's a purty rainbow icon on here and everything. Like getting blood from an exsanguinated stone. :o

Had a few inquiries, but no deals yet.

2005 BH Montero Auto, 2005 Choice AS Montero Auto, 2004 NWLAS Reynolds Auto and 2005 B Owings Auto. Sold, I think... that's a start.

(09-09-2011, 01:56 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: 2005 BH Montero Auto, 2005 Choice AS Montero Auto, 2004 NWLAS Reynolds Auto and 2005 B Owings Auto. Sold, I think... that's a start.
They're sold... Big Grin
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I knew it had to be you, haha!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-09-2011, 02:36 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I knew it had to be you, haha!
Lol... the price was right and the autos look nice. I had to go for it!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

dbroockerd... I have dupes. Smile

dbrookered and dbacks08:

You guys like this at all? Tongue Not for sale or trade though.
If either one of you can name all the signatures on there, you might win a prize.

[Image: 2006SmokiesPlate.jpg]

(09-09-2011, 05:40 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: dbrookered and dbacks08:

You guys like this at all? Tongue Not for sale or trade though.
If either one of you can name all the signatures on there, you might win a prize.
That's pretty cool... it's obviously the 2006 Tennessee Smokies team. I can pick out Mark Reynolds, Micah Owings, Miguel Montero, Augustin Murillo, Matt Chico, Alberto Gonzalez, Jamie D'Antona, Jesus Cota, Danny Richar, Steven Jackson, Dustin Glant, and what looks like Ross Ohlendorf. The manager in the center is Bill Plummer. The rest of the roster includes Phil Avlas, Jarred Ball, Adam Bass, Jonathan Castellanos, Wilkin Castillo, Matt Elliott, Alex Frasier, Steve Garrabrants, Jerry Gil, Carlos Gonzalez, Clint Goocher, Adam Haley, Chris Kinsey, Garrett Mock, Matt Morgan, Bill Murphy, Tony Pena, Mike Schultz, AJ Schappi, Greg Smith, Bill White, Matty Wilkinson, and Jon Zeringue.

So, how much are you selling it for again? Big Grin