`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 packs of topps chrome 2011!

3 packs of topps chrome 2011!
Not to shabby.. Wish they'd use different pictures and not the same ones as the regular base set.. The notable cards are:

RC: Scott "i'll break your legs" Cousins
RC: Freddy Freeman
RC: Marcos Mateo
RC: Brett Wallace - Refractor

And speak of the devil.. Stephen Strasburg.. Its got a silver border, yellow letters and is a VC38 whatever that means.

Anyone know anything about the VC's?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: 3 packs of topps chrome 2011!
(09-07-2011, 04:45 PM)muz0 Wrote: Not to shabby.. Wish they'd use different pictures and not the same ones as the regular base set.. The notable cards are:

And speak of the devil.. Stephen Strasburg.. Its got a silver border, yellow letters and is a VC38 whatever that means.

VC: aka "Charlie" aka "Viet Cong", very resilient and formidable foe, American enemy during Vietnam, that is all, thanks! Tongue

[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(09-07-2011, 04:45 PM)muz0 Wrote: Not to shabby.. Wish they'd use different pictures and not the same ones as the regular base set.. The notable cards are:

It's the new 50-card "Vintage Cards" insert set. They are inserts of current players in the style of 2002 Topps Chrome.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

check me for all the stras if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I'm sure i'll trade this one away. I'll check later on if not tonight.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Ahahahahahah - good one.

(09-07-2011, 04:51 PM)cheetos Wrote: VC: aka "Charlie" aka "Viet Cong", very resilient and formidable foe, American enemy during Vietnam, that is all, thanks! Tongue