`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4-Box Break: 2011 Topps Inception

RE: 4-Box Break: 2011 Topps Inception
I could really use that hunter for my true rc collection. let me know if its for trade please. nice breaks! mallet, murray, and ridley are nice ones.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

check me for Demarco Murray please.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

check me for the murray or mallet

(09-06-2011, 01:42 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Pretty good breaks! I think Inception is the best product out so far. Haven't seen Topps Platinum yet, though...

Try AZ Sportscards on W. Camelback Rd., if they're still there. I used to buy a ton of stuff from the guy who owns the place when he was here in San Diego. I guess he had to move out there for family reasons. Really nice guy, and sells boxes pretty cheap for an LCS which is a bonus.
Thanks for the tip about AZ Sportscards. I'll check them out.
(09-06-2011, 11:43 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Did you get any Base Red parallels/25?
No base parallels for me.
I'm not trading any of these at the moment. In my opinion, this is one of the nicer products of he year with the thick stock and on card autos. All the shiny holofoil cards from all of the other Topps products all start to look the same after a short while.

Until Certified hits, this will probably be my favorite product to open, especially when compared to Threds (ick).