`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a trade i made

RE: a trade i made
(08-30-2011, 07:57 PM)john1580 Wrote: the mods can't clean up a bad rating . At least ive never seen them do it. All the best traders on here have some negatives left for them by idiots. Hope it works out for you, Unless they completely destroy your feedback im sure everyone will understand. I'll always vouche for you , we traded a few times
I think people are getting confused with ebay.

For the record, the mods cannot edit feedback given or received.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(08-30-2011, 05:52 PM)bman12 Wrote: well he has no reason to leave a bad feedback.if he does a mod will help you clear it up.
Mods can not clear negative feedback.
don't worry about it. Just don't deal with him again. That's what I'm doing with the newbie that left unwarranted negative feedback for me.

I can se where you are coming from. The best thing you can do is wait and see what kind of feedback he leaves before you leave feedback. ( I hate hostages) or go ahead and leave him propper feedback and if he dings you score the only way you can bring it up is by more trades and stand good with other traders.

Was I upset when I got my first score that knocked me down yes. I was at a 5 untill something like my 60th trade. It brought me down to a 4.5or something in that range. I am now back to the score I have now. I know I will be another 5 but I learned to live with it and dont let it bother me. I just refused to trade with him anymore. I wont say his user name here. Live and learn and let by gones be by gones.

PS hold a grudge but dont let anybody know and and put him in your freinds list and everytime you see his name ignore him and dont open his threads. Or open them and not post just to make sure he isnt trying to slam you. If he does slam you bring this thread back up so everyone can see the 2 sides of the story.

Also he maybe one of those that trade but does not post either so you may not see him slam you at all. But I would bet that he wont trade with you again.

just my thoughts on this. It may sound a bit jumbled but that what I get for being up 36 hrs straight.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(08-31-2011, 12:26 AM)waynetalger Wrote: I can se where you are coming from. The best thing you can do is wait and see what kind of feedback he leaves before you leave feedback. ( I hate hostages) or go ahead and leave him propper feedback and if he dings you score the only way you can bring it up is by more trades and stand good with other traders.

Was I upset when I got my first score that knocked me down yes. I was at a 5 untill something like my 60th trade. It brought me down to a 4.5or something in that range. I am now back to the score I have now. I know I will be another 5 but I learned to live with it and dont let it bother me. I just refused to trade with him anymore. I wont say his user name here. Live and learn and let by gones be by gones.

PS hold a grudge but dont let anybody know and and put him in your freinds list and everytime you see his name ignore him and dont open his threads. Or open them and not post just to make sure he isnt trying to slam you. If he does slam you bring this thread back up so everyone can see the 2 sides of the story.

Also he maybe one of those that trade but does not post either so you may not see him slam you at all. But I would bet that he wont trade with you again.

just my thoughts on this. It may sound a bit jumbled but that what I get for being up 36 hrs straight.
I am not certain but I believe there is also an ignore list in the control panel section of the profile. Click messages and you will see it.