`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Set Needs Trade Thread - Updated 5/09/12

RE: mattinglyalexander's Set Needs Thread
i mentioned on my thread in the box break section that im interested in your wright cards. I have 5 base sets or something like that, so i can knock out your base 11 platinum set if you'd be willing to trade me a few wrights, however, id ask you to send first since you have no feedback. Plz lmk if that's ok. If so, i can send an offer with the wrights, and you can then add your platinum set needs on my end, thanks
sent you an offer, let me know , thanks

(08-24-2011, 10:09 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: not heard anything from those who said they had plenty of my needs yet. Got the organizer going. Please check it.
Mod edit: You need to add any cards you're offering for trade to your organize and mark them for trade

ceo cards-
Please bear with me ... new to the organize and trade functions. I found your trade offer, I see what you want but don't see what you are offering me. HELP! Smile

john1580- Same thing. I see what you want... but nothing else.

There is a problem, both of you want the Wright cards. I suppose the "Wright" thing to do would to be "first come, first served"? I don't want any hard feelings... and pardon the pun.

geauxbravos- I'd already done that, but thank you for the advice anyway.

Trade them to whoever you want, but give the person who asked first the first crack at it. Thats what i do anyway. If you go to add items under whoevers name you're trading with a list will pop up and you can search for whatever cards you're looking for

Scratch that, I didn't look hard enough. Found it. Now the question is, what do I do about you two wanting the same cards? Fight to the death? Highest bidder?

(08-25-2011, 06:06 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Scratch that, I didn't look hard enough. Found it. Now the question is, what do I do about you two wanting the same cards? Fight to the death? Highest bidder?
i wdnt mess with ceocards, hes a cpa during the day and a ninja at night....he asked first, so see what he has and try to work something out with him, if he dsn't have anything that you're looking for in return, then politely tell him that and look at me or anyone else. You're not bound to trade the cards to anyone, but it is fair to try to work it out with the first person who asked , in my opinion anyway

john1580-
He pm'd first it seems. Sorry. Maybe he's getting them for you though.
He had the offer all set up as well. $45 worth of my set needs to $42 of his wants I believe. That's fine with me. I don't care a thing about trading GU/AUTOS or whatever for my set needs and many BV's make me gag.

I hope you and I can work something out in the future. I will be adding a lot in the coming days. I wasn't going to start until Friday, but then I saw how easy the organizer actually is.

I accepted his offer... now where do I get his shipping info.

offer sent

hit trade invoice and a seperate window will pop up with all the info on it. Feel free to send me an offer anytime or ask questions, its real easy once you do it once or twice

yeah, I really should NOT ask the question before I actually look hard. Smile The problem is, I expect it to be difficult... it's not. This organize/trade deal is quite nice. Now I have to go buy some ink to print the invoice.

mgruber2 - sent counter to
ceocards - offer accepted