`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Basketball (AU, GU, RC, Jordans) FS/FT

Basketball (AU, GU, RC, Jordans) FS/FT
Looking to unload most if not all my basketball stuff. Looking to sell, but also will consider BASEBALL cards in a trade. Works best if you just leave a comment down here saying what you like and we can go from there.
[Image: bball0001.jpg]
[Image: scan0001.jpg][Image: bball0004.jpg][Image: scan0003.jpg][Image: bball0002.jpg][Image: scan0002-2.jpg][Image: scan0024.jpg][Image: scan0022.jpg][Image: scan0021.jpg]
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

RE: Basketball (AU, GU, RC, Jordans) FS/FT
I'm interested in several of the Jordans. I've got a handful of vintage baseball in my org. PM me if you get a chance to look.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

wish u were trading for basketball, uve got a couple i need.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-22-2011, 12:14 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: wish u were trading for basketball, uve got a couple i need.
I would prefer baseball, but I'm not opposed to equal value basketball trade bait, PM me what you need and we can talk.

how much for jordan gu

i need most of them if you want to load them into your org and lmk ill send you an open offer.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-22-2011, 07:57 PM)youngjaynsc Wrote: how much for jordan gu
Huh? Sorry I'm confused which are you talking about none of the Jordans are GU, they are almost all inserts.

Interested in all your Jordan's. Will trade my baseball you your favor

(08-21-2011, 06:17 PM)rocknandrew Wrote: Looking to unload most if not all my basketball stuff. Looking to sell, but also will consider BASEBALL cards in a trade. Works best if you just leave a comment down here saying what you like and we can go from there.
[Image: bball0001.jpg]
[Image: scan0001.jpg][Image: bball0004.jpg][Image: scan0003.jpg][Image: bball0002.jpg][Image: scan0002-2.jpg][Image: scan0024.jpg][Image: scan0022.jpg][Image: scan0021.jpg]
I collect Basketball RC GU AU & the following players Steve Yzerman Barry Sander
s Calvin Johnson Matt Stafford Isiah Thomas Dwight Howard Michael Jordan Larry B
ird

Interested in all your Jordan's. Will trade my baseball you your favor
[/quote]

Ok I'll come to you if I don't work things out with the people who pm'ed or commented before you!