`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Joe Mauer, Denard span, Alex Wimmers, Joe Benson, and Francisco Liriano

Looking for Joe Mauer, Denard span, Alex Wimmers, Joe Benson, and Francisco Liriano
Hey everybody, haven't really posted on here much lately. I'm looking for all cards of Joe MAuer and Denard Span I don't have currently. I'm also looking for 2011 Bowman Platinum parallels of Alex Wimmers and Joe Benson. I am still also collecting Francisco Liriano, but Mauer, Span, and retired Twins come first. Please PM me or post here if you have anything. Thanks!

RE: Looking for Joe Mauer, Denard span, Alex Wimmers, Joe Benson, and Francisco Liriano
we still have a pending trade. what would you like to do?

RE: Looking for Joe Mauer, Denard span, Alex Wimmers, Joe Benson, and Francisco Liriano
i just pulled a benson auto refractor and a reg refractor from platinum...i also have a mauer kotchman dual auto if you have any autos of the guys in my sig or ike davis, Mike Stanton, and Tulo

You can check me
Collect Jeter, Mo Rivera, Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, and current Yanks Top Prospects.

check me
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(08-13-2011, 07:19 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: we still have a pending trade. what would you like to do?
I'm sorry about that! I was going to check to see if I had those still, and then I had things come up. I'll get back to you in the next day or two!
(08-13-2011, 07:21 PM)john1580 Wrote: i just pulled a benson auto refractor and a reg refractor from platinum...i also have a mauer kotchman dual auto if you have any autos of the guys in my sig or ike davis, Mike Stanton, and Tulo
I do want that Auto, but all of my better autos have since been traded. But thanks for the reply

I have a 2011 Topps Lineage Mauer Jersey Mini.

(08-13-2011, 08:19 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I have a 2011 Topps Lineage Mauer Jersey Mini.
I'm definately interested in that one. What are you looking for in return?

PM sent...
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(08-13-2011, 08:22 PM)clarkzac Wrote: I'm definately interested in that one. What are you looking for in return?
I didnt see much in your org, do you have any other autos or game used? Jeter mainly but will look at anything