IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball for trade, some nice items,,,SCANS

RE: Newer items for Trade, a few nicer older inserts also,,,SCANS
check me for the ortiz kemp and ruth
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Didn't see much I could use, do you have anything else? Maybe something in my signature?

(07-28-2011, 01:08 PM)scarc12 Wrote: Check me for the Jeters.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Will you check me for your Pedro, Crawford, Big Papi, or Adrian Gonzalez GU's.

Thanks,
Jon

Didn't see anything.

(07-28-2011, 04:02 PM)rascrush Wrote: check me for the ortiz kemp and ruth

Sorry, didn't see anything

(07-28-2011, 05:21 PM)Bever1992 Wrote: Will you check me for your Pedro, Crawford, Big Papi, or Adrian Gonzalez GU's.

Thanks,
Jon

Not seeing anything at this time.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

What a Day for a Daydream

Thought these worth another viewing.

Listen Mr. Custer, I don't wanna go!

RE: A few nicer new and older inserts also,,,SCANS
To the Top of the Mark

RE: Baseball for trade, some nice items,,,SCANS
Could you also check me for the chipper up there. Thanks!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

RE: Baseball for trade, some nice items,,,SCANS
Will try to get to you in the AM.

(08-06-2011, 03:24 PM)chipper4president Wrote: Could you also check me for the chipper up there. Thanks!