`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to uwash97!

Shoutout to uwash97!
Even though it appears he is a Huskies fan, he sent some pretty awesome stuff my way. I checked my mail today and found these bad boys....

Photobucket

Jon Kitna and Shawn Springs! And these were in honor of August freebies. (He sent them early since I'm leaving to Afghanistan this Monday.) Thanks man! These are my first mini helmets!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Shoutout to uwash97!
Wow now that's the first time I seen Mini helmets as freebies and not 1 but 2. Very nice!!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-27-2011, 08:20 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Wow now that's the first time I seen Mini helmets as freebies and not 1 but 2. Very nice!!
I know right? Very generous of him.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(07-27-2011, 08:16 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Even though it appears he is a Huskies fan, he sent some pretty awesome stuff my way. I checked my mail today and found these bad boys....

Photobucket

Jon Kitna and Shawn Springs! And these were in honor of August freebies. (He sent them early since I'm leaving to Afghanistan this Monday.) Thanks man! These are my first mini helmets!
Uwash97 is an awesome member! I would wheel and deal with him anytime. That is pretty dang cool. You da man uwash!!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

WOW what a freebie Smile Way 2 Go uwash Big Grin

Aww man I didn't realize you were a Coug fan!! LOL. :p I even cleaned most of the dust off for ya! I used to live in Seattle when I went to UDub and I got these old-school Seahawks in person. I'm not really a Seahawk collector, and so I thought it was time to get these into the hands of someone who would enjoy them more than me. August Freebie Month seemed like the perfect time to do so! Glad you like them, and try to stay safe in Afghanistan.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Nice stuff, I like Mini's a lot. Good luck overseas man!

Woo-Hoo!!!

hey, I got my card today and will be on the lookout for some cool Seagul-chickenHawks stuff for ya..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]