`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...

Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...
A "Auto/Relic" hot pack seller/searcher... Go figure. Really makes you wanna go out and buy tons of stuff when people like that get the "set" hits. *shakes head*

~Vesper

RE: Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...
(07-24-2011, 08:26 PM)vesperscards Wrote: A "Auto/Relic" hot pack seller/searcher... Go figure. Really makes you wanna go out and buy tons of stuff when people like that get the "set" hits. *shakes head*

~Vesper
You have a link to it or what to search for..I can't find it..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(07-24-2011, 08:33 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: You have a link to it or what to search for..I can't find it..
Type in allen ginter jfk on ebay. I just saw it...some crazy stuff!
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-TOPPS-ALLEN-GIN...27bcd69617
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

wow what a stupid card you cant even really see the one strand of hair that some topps employe could of plucked from their head and put it in there
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

i'd rather have the napolean or lincoln relic.
no org, please do not send trade requests

29,000 is too much if you ask me but yet again how can u price a card like that?

Wow, I mean really? A piece of hair? Come on, surely they could do better than that. Gee, I have a piece of JFK's hair ( thats like borderline stalker stuff ) I would rather have an auto
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(07-24-2011, 08:49 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: i'd rather have the napolean or lincoln relic.
X2222222222222222222222222222

I love Napolean and the history behind him and I'm one day going to buy a cut autograph of his or a DNA relic...
(07-24-2011, 08:56 PM)cheetos Wrote: Wow, I mean really? A piece of hair? Come on, surely they could do better than that. Gee, I have a piece of JFK's hair ( thats like borderline stalker stuff ) I would rather have an auto
They should have at least put more than one strand of hair in it, lol..I can understand maybe Napolean or Lincoln, but JFK is more recent.

It's crazy to think that JFK's autographs will sell for less that this "ONE" piece of hair..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(07-24-2011, 08:59 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: It's crazy to think that JFK's autographs will sell for less that this "ONE" piece of hair..
two words: clon. ing.