`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!!

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!!
Im definetly in! This was really cool last year! I have a bunch of packages ready to send out & a few more Im gonna need address' for. I jus hope I can wait til August to send stuff out.

And for anybody considering me... first of all, Thank you. And secondly, I collect anything Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers & Ron Dayne. Also collect anything Packers (in Packers uni only), gu/autos/inserts ect especially 1990's inserts/parallels/subsets/rc's & base and Blaine Gabbert auto's.

[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I'd be in but not sure i'd get much of anything back. Might send a few.
If anyone has any dolphins they want to get rid of I'm your man. Trying for 10,000 before sept.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(07-20-2011, 12:51 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Haha I wish but I think everyone would agree I have gotten enough freebies. I got some catching up to do here.
Likewise, I do too. I seem to think that some people that are notorious for freebies will getting all the packages. Which is great, they deserve them by all means. I just think this will be very lopsided. I dont want anything either, I have some people to pay back. Big Grin
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

cool I may send some stuff out. I collect New England Patriots and Reds Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(07-20-2011, 04:30 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Likewise, I do too. I seem to think that some people that are notorious for freebies will getting all the packages. Which is great, they deserve them by all means. I just think this will be very lopsided. I dont want anything either, I have some people to pay back. Big Grin
i hope its not lopsided like last year
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36

I'm in again. Should start a list of everyone on the first page, I think we did that last year, much easier to see what everyone is looking for.

I collect Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Ndamukong Suh, Louis Delmas, Jahvid Best, Ndamukong Suh, Deandre Levy, Titus Young, Nick Fairley, Michigan players

I want in on the freebie month :-) since it is the best month of the year.and the 27th is the best day of the year lol I may be biased.

Count me in, I collect Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans and New York Giants. I'm trying to collect one card each of anyone who played for the Houston/Tennessee Oilers and the Tennessee Titans.

Thanks!

Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

im in...i like 90's inserts
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

I'm in, I have a ton of jersey/auto/base cards that are looking for a new home.
btw, I collect dallas cowboys, matthew stafford, dallas mavericks and texas longhorns.