`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: 1963 and 1964 Yankees TCs

FT: 1963 and 1964 Yankees TCs
These cards are in great shape for their age, would love to find them a home in the proper hands of Yankees fans.

[Image: vintageyankees.jpg]
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

RE: FT: 1963 and 1964 Yankees TCs
Those are nice looking, believe it or not I collect Managers, Team Cards and Checklists,,,go figger
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Mel, if you would like them feel free to add them to our current trade. They will go nicely with the 58 braves TC

I might be interested in a trade. Better scans? My only concern is it looks like a mark on the front of both of them. Right border of the 63 and just under the "New" over the face of the first guys in the last row of the 64. But still would be interested depending on what you want.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Cptnemo, they are promised to another trader. I will keep an eye out for more vintage Yankees as I have just uncovered a huge stash of vintage cards at a LCS that has awesome prices on this stuff.

(07-16-2011, 11:25 PM)akbobcat Wrote: Cptnemo, they are promised to another trader. I will keep an eye out for more vintage Yankees as I have just uncovered a huge stash of vintage cards at a LCS that has awesome prices on this stuff.
No prob. Keep me in mind anytime you have vintage Yankees your looking to move...
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket