`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY PC THREAD - L@@K !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: MY PC THREAD - L@@K !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, well I'm going to have to get some scans going this weekend to bump mine up. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Awesome collection! Those are some sweet cards.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(07-15-2011, 03:17 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Bump it up for the weekend, you guy have now pushed my PC thread out of the first page two different times in the past two days. Awesome traffic on the boards, could this be a revival???

This is the first time I have had to bump a thread on these boards in some time!
Came back for a second look, I love the action we have seen on the board the last few days!!! Keep it up ya'll!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

What happened to Michael Cooper and AC Green's auto on that octograph? Is there one?

(07-16-2011, 12:04 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: What happened to Michael Cooper and AC Green's auto on that octograph? Is there one?
Nope they weren't signed because of a contract dispute with UD that was later resolved, their signatures are in later releases.
There are 5 more gold and 1 more white versions of this card and none of the 16 total have those two signatures.

If Wilkes gets into the HOF next eligible ballot, I will have all the sigs of the HOF'ers featured on the card.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!