`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04-05 topps finest jameer nelso green refractor auto /29 for sale or trade

04-05 topps finest jameer nelso green refractor auto /29 for sale or trade
I have a 04-05 topps finest green refractor auto of jameer nelson numbered to /29 for trade or sale

[Image: nelson.jpg]

RE: 04-05 topps finest jameer nelso green refractor auto /29 for sale or trade
Just wanted to let you know that I am the one that keeps updating your threads to show the pictures. I'm not sure if you're intentionally just putting the link, but if you aren't, here's how you make it show just the picture.

Code:
[IMG]http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/southpaugh2002/nelson.jpg[/IMG]

Just put those IMG tags (and the closing one) in front and back of the link and it will work. But since you're pulling them from Photobucket, you should see somewhere on whichever page you're on an IMG link which already has the tags added. Just FYI.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-11-2011, 03:53 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Just wanted to let you know that I am the one that keeps updating your threads to show the pictures. I'm not sure if you're intentionally just putting the link, but if you aren't, here's how you make it show just the picture.

Code:
[IMG]http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/southpaugh2002/nelson.jpg[/IMG]

Just put those IMG tags (and the closing one) in front and back of the link and it will work. But since you're pulling them from Photobucket, you should see somewhere on whichever page you're on an IMG link which already has the tags added. Just FYI.
thank you

(07-11-2011, 04:27 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: thank you
You're welcome.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards