`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SELLING/TRADING My AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION

SELLING/TRADING My AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION
Hello everyone! I have been collecting autographs for about 15 years, and as I'm sure you understand, I just have too much stuff! I'm actually trying to raise a little money to take my brother on a fishing trip as a wedding present too, so I decided to sell off some of my extra stuff. I have listed over 200 cards in my organize and listed them pretty cheap. I also attached a photo of some of them.

In my organize, the cards are under "Autographed cards". Please note that in the organize you will just see the generic version of the card. If you would like to see any specific signed ones, please let me know and send me your email and I'll email you a picture. Please look over my stuff and let me know if you are interested in any! I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks!!! Quinn

PS I would trade for wrestling, Detroit Tigers, University of Michigan, or other Detroit sports memorabilia cards or autographs!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: SELLING/TRADING My AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION
You need to put 1s in the trade away column-we see zero cards for trade or sale
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Ok, sorry! All of the cards I am putting into my organize are available for sale or trade. I have the "Sell" column marked with a 1. How do I get to the trade away column? I can't figure out how to change the view that I have. Please let me know so I can mark them all for trade! Thanks!

Hello everyone - I think I fixed my organize, so I have all of my stuff marked for sale or trade. Sorry it took so long! If you are interested in any of my autographed cards, please let me know which ones and send your email and I'll send you pics of the specific signed card. Thanks!