`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemption experiment

Panini Redemption experiment
I pulled an expired redemtion today from a blaster of 09-10 Threads while killing time at wally world. The redemtion expired 06-16-11 (7 days ago).

I had a redemtion honored by Upper Deck a month after expiration. I am now checking to see if Panini will honor theirs.

The site accepted the redemtion code. When you redeem cards on their site the redeemed the cards appear with a note box below and I left a note basically stating the above. If they still have the card will they still honor it?

What are all of your thoughts or experiences with Panini Redemptions?

A trading buddy of mine is still waiting on a wall / cousins dual auto #'d to 25 from Timeless. He has been for a while and those tins are not cheap, I hope they get it to him soon.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Panini Redemption experiment
I think you are good. I hope the comment doesn't hurt you though! I'm sure they still have the card, I'm still waiting on 3 autos from 09-10 Panini Hall of Fame and I'm not even sure they signed the cards yet.

i would think you will get the card or replacement, i cant believe there redemptions are already expiring.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I find Panini redemptions to be slow. I am waiting for two redemptions from October 2010. I have a Wall auto from March 2011 still outstanding which is not too bad. I have asked for a substitution a couple of months a ago and have not heard anything. I really don't see any reason it should take 9-12 months to get a redemption.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I have only seen alot of redemtions come from the High end hobby stuff which I think is backwards from the way it should be. I was suprised to get one in a blaster box.

I thought about not leaving the comment, but oh well, too late. It was the Collison RC auto from threads #'d to 160. It was one of the tougher RC cards to get from that set. I hope they come through with the actual card. A replacement would not be as good of a card from what I have heard about their replacements.

Thanks for the comments guys.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!