`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09 Inscriptions break. 2- 5/6 autos

RE: 09 Inscriptions break. 2- 5/6 autos
Be careful on the 2008 Select. The redemptions be expired. 2009 Contenders expires at the end of this month, so a 2008 product might be expired.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(06-20-2011, 05:55 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: Be careful on the 2008 Select. The redemption's be expired. 2009 Contenders expires at the end of this month, so a 2008 product might be expired.
Very true. I have yet to see a redemption for the Select but there are still a few Fred Davis cards and autos I need from that set and his are not redemption's .. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I broke that last year. For the money you can't beat it. Artist's Proof is my favorite parallel and you got two. But the auto checklist is VERY long,almost all the vets, but the good ones are low #'d. The best auto I got was a LenDale White /10 but all the other auto's were #/100+. So you got a good box with two /6 and both 5/6, that's crazy. Congrats
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

(06-20-2011, 08:10 PM)lpearce7 Wrote: I broke that last year. For the money you can't beat it. Artist's Proof is my favorite parallel and you got two. But the auto checklist is VERY long,almost all the vets, but the good ones are low #'d. The best auto I got was a LenDale White /10 but all the other auto's were #/100+. So you got a good box with two /6 and both 5/6, that's crazy. Congrats
I have been pretty happy with the 09 overall. Did pretty good with the 08 also. Decent bang for your buck. Sometimes you have to add the inserts to break even but sometimes thats just how it is... Smile

2 End Zone autos in one box, WOW man, congrats!!
I thought I had done something when I pulled that Fred Davis End Zone auto and then another End Zone non auto from the same box awhile back, but that definately trumps my box of Select!!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(06-20-2011, 09:54 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: 2 End Zone autos in one box, WOW man, congrats!!
I thought I had done something when I pulled that Fred Davis End Zone auto and then another End Zone non auto from the same box awhile back, but that definately trumps my box of Select!!
Pretty stoked, yet it would have been AWESOME if I had landed a skin /6 but I will settle with these if I have 2... lol