`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF/WTB Knowshon Moreno Topps Chrome RC Autos

WTTF/WTB Knowshon Moreno Topps Chrome RC Autos
I finished off the bowman chrome rainbow of him and figured I'd go for the topps chrome rainbow too. I have none of these right now.

Need these in BGS 9.5 gradable/graded condition. Obviously i'll have to take the superfractor as is.

Only looking for the autoed versions. Need:
Superfractor 1/1 - paying big bounty on this one.
Gold refeactor /10
Black refractor /25
Refractor JSY /25
Base - prefer to get this one already graded if possible.

RE: WTTF/WTB Knowshon Moreno Topps Chrome RC Autos
Picked up the base. Anybody else?

I dont, but I'll be keeping my eye out for any this weekend at the houston show.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

I appreciate it. Actually would pay a bounty on the super and a nice gold one if you help me get them.
(06-19-2011, 06:29 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I dont, but I'll be keeping my eye out for any this weekend at the houston show.

(06-19-2011, 06:50 PM)brose61 Wrote: I appreciate it. Actually would pay a bounty on the super and a nice gold one if you help me get them.
Cool I'll keep that in mind. Question though, u still need the Bowman Chrome silver? or is your rainbow complete?

The bowman chrome is kind of complete. I picked up the silver from the guy I sold it to, but it was a BGS 8.5. The rest of them are 9.5's, so I would like a silver that grades a 9.5 also. there are no 9.5 silvers right now.
(06-19-2011, 11:03 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: Cool I'll keep that in mind. Question though, u still need the Bowman Chrome silver? or is your rainbow complete?

(06-20-2011, 06:15 AM)brose61 Wrote: The bowman chrome is kind of complete. I picked up the silver from the guy I sold it to, but it was a BGS 8.5. The rest of them are 9.5's, so I would like a silver that grades a 9.5 also. there are no 9.5 silvers right now.
how many have beeen graded of the 10?

The population report says there are 2 8.5's. I'm wondering now if the guy before me graded this one before I got it and just cracked it because it was only an 8.5. Those really aren't that tough to grade out.

There are 2 9.5's and 1 9 of the topps chrome gold /10 though.
(06-20-2011, 10:22 AM)westhoustonvw Wrote: how many have beeen graded of the 10?

Oh, I was saying the rest of my rainbow are all bgs 9.5's.
(06-20-2011, 10:22 AM)westhoustonvw Wrote: how many have beeen graded of the 10?

Just bought the black refractor. 2/5 of the way there.

Update. I now have:

Gold/10 bgs 9.5
Black /25 ungraded - may keep trying for one already a 9.5; I don't think this one is.
Base bgs 9.5

Still need:
Big bounty on the superfractor 1/1!
Also need the jsy refractor /25. I know there is one bgs 9.5 out there.