`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just unlocked the Topps 60th Anniversary ring!

I just unlocked the Topps 60th Anniversary ring!
I pulled the Mantle virtual ring 2 days ago. I finished the 60 rings last night, and requested delivery from Topps today. Has anyone else done this yet? And if so, how long does it take for it to arrive? I'm new to the forums here, and appreciate any help y'all can give me. Thanks!

RE: I just unlocked the Topps 60th Anniversary ring!
You suck...jk....congrats...I am about 150 digs in with no Mantle yet. As far as I know nobody has received them yet...their going to bring big money though, how many codes did you redeem before you got it?
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(06-18-2011, 12:33 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: You suck...jk....congrats...I am about 150 digs in with no Mantle yet. As far as I know nobody has received them yet...their going to bring big money though, how many codes did you redeem before you got it?
I've made 71 digs total .....I got the Mantle at my 52nd dig

(06-18-2011, 12:36 PM)lloyddobler Wrote: I've made 71 digs total .....I got the Mantle at my 52nd dig
Did you also get a prize from your dig field? I am curious as to whether you can the mantle and a regular prize from the same field or if the mantle counts as the prize in that field...in other words, if it is still worthwhile to keep digging in a field after you have won one of the smaller prizes.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(06-18-2011, 01:11 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: Did you also get a prize from your dig field? I am curious as to whether you can the mantle and a regular prize from the same field or if the mantle counts as the prize in that field...in other words, if it is still worthwhile to keep digging in a field after you have won one of the smaller prizes.
I have not gotten a prize from the dig....i just collected all 60 rings.....I wondered the same thing as you.....according to the rules ,I get the impression that you are eligible for all the collection prizes and 1 dig prize....

nice job

(06-18-2011, 01:23 PM)lloyddobler Wrote: I have not gotten a prize from the dig....i just collected all 60 rings.....I wondered the same thing as you.....according to the rules ,I get the impression that you are eligible for all the collection prizes and 1 dig prize....
Actually this message now appears on my ring collection page....

Congratulations on collecting ALL 60 different rings available! You've unlocked all prizes which means that you can no longer trade these 60 rings. But, you can continue to enter codes for cards and dig for other prizes buried in your field.
(06-18-2011, 01:25 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: nice job
Thank you!

I got the same message when I hit 60 rings. Well done!

I just read this thread and cmccarts thread about this. I haven't looked into this whole ring thing but whatever it is, it sure sounds cool.

NICE, congrats!
I've just gotten back into baseball and was late to the party on this years Giveaway. I've unlocked only 6 codes so far, but my 5th one was a Diamond Die Cut Jeremy Hellickson, so I was pretty stoked at that. Took delivery, so now the wait begins. I'm sure they'll only sell for half what they do now by the time I get it, LOL.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]