`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Diamond Giveaway hit Tulowitzki die cut card...anyone get any hits?

RE: Topps Diamond Giveaway hit Tulowitzki die cut card...anyone get any hits?
(06-09-2011, 03:15 PM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: shipping was free for my cards
Yeah, shipping is free if you win one of the big hits. Otherwise, it ends up being something like 40 cents per card, depending on how many you've "won".

I got a Hank Aaron die cut, sold it on eBay
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I got an Ubaldo Diamond 1/1 with my first handful of codes in Series 1...
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

I've had extremely good fortune hitting Mantle, Kinsler, Koufax, Hamilton and Tabata die cuts and a 1/1 diamond of Duensing and also dug up the Mantle virtual ring. Several 50's and 60's along with a ton of 70's. About 1/2 of my cards are 70's and older. I have 45 unique rings so I won the 60th anniversary topps set also. I'm not big on the diamond ring so I sold the Mantle for a good sum.
Cal Ripken Jr Collection
[url]http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/bigalbert233
2/?[/url]

Wow! Diamond Embedded.... I'm jealous. I am going to pick up my Topps Jumbo Series 2 tomorrow. With my luck I will hit a Pujols Diamond Embedded....lol "DOUBT IT"

Anyone have any diamond card giveaway cards to trade me? I hit the Mantle and I heard that dig is 1:5,000. right now I got 44 rings with duplicates need some help Smile
Wanted list: Ryne Sandberg, Troy Tulowitzki, Willie Mays auto/relics

Some cards for trade: http://photobucket.com/digicards

[Image: jerseys-1.png]

I already redeemed 135 codes, with another 25 or so to be unlocked by me today after I buy 2 jumbo boxes later and get a few redemptions by email from ebay. I have 2 sets of rings, minus the Mantle. Best card redeemed: 1956 Bob Cerv (traded it). I have unlocked 5 or 6 die-cut cards, best being Evan Longoria. Traded a bunch with others on their site. Best card being sent to me - Ryan Braun Embedded Diamond #1/1 (still waiting...). I currently have the Babe Ruth black die-cut #/60 that I'm still trying to trade.

I'm looking for the Mark Buehrle Embedded Diamond #1/1 if anyone know who has it.

Edit - I just redeemed 19 more....got 2 more die cuts - Verlander & Wallace. The rest were from 1968-2008.

People actually pay money for the virtual rings? Is the Mantle harder to get? I have the Ruth...Lol, I just checked and found that I have the Cano and Carpenter die cuts as well...didn't even realize it. I also have over 400 trade requests that I didn't even realize I had...almost all for my Ruth.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

I enjoyed hitting 2 die cut Freddie Freeman's. aside from them mostly junk.

Just got the A-Rod die cut about 10 minutes ago. Not bad. First one that was worth anything though......