• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Gridiron Kings progress

RE: My Gridiron Kings progress
Love these things.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Love the Pete Retzlaff auto card! I'll admit I don't know who he is, but that's a great looking card. Love how the old school players look in this set.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

sweet collection!
Looking for 2006 Playoff Contenders Championship Tickets 1/1 and also insert autos from that set.

Championship Tickets 1/1 - 32/242 = 13%; MVP Autos - 12/15 = 80%; Legendary Autos - 14/26 = 54%; Award Winner Autos - 16/28 = 57%; Draft Class Autos - 11/32 = 34%; Round #s Autos - 9/25 = 36%; ROY Autos - 16/32 = 50%

(07-29-2011, 06:40 PM)younglover Wrote: Bumping to show my newest progress. Thank you Wendy for the Selmon jersey and Gifford base Smile
You're welcome!! Glad I could contribute to your PC! Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(04-27-2011, 08:19 PM)younglover Wrote: Gooch - Please let me know what they have, if anything.
LL4 - Thanks, I am plodding away Smile
Mercier - No, I don't have that one. Is it FT?
Dublup - Thank you! I'm so sorry you had to get rid of yours. You had such a nice collection.
NineOf - Thank you, I am trying to get it done...my initial intention was to trade for most of them, but without the ability to see who has what I need like the old site I have had to resort to buying. I'm hoping it moves a little quicker now.
Sconnie - Thanks! They really do. If I ever get them all, I might show them by player rainbow which I think would look totally cool.
I'm not sure how you looked for the cards on the old site but you can look at others organize on the current site by clicking on their username, their profile and their organize under their avatar.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

Very Nice young lady!! those look killer all lined up like that. keep up the great work!
: )
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Just a cool looking set...

I have Bo Jackson too but that one I like too much! Very nice collection! I have no patience to go for one great set like this. I have been trying 2010 Prestige Rookie Autos but that will never happen, and 2010 Certified FOTG... but again...
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I was checking out your collection, very nice! You wouldn't happen to be interested in my 5/25 Jersey/Auto Joe Namath would you? lmk, pm with an offer. He needs to be with his own kind lol

[Image: 25Front.jpg]

[Image: 25back.jpg]

I collect the 2010 gridiron kings auto jersey prime. Anybody have any for sale?