`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
First homerun at your first game, who was it?

RE: First homerun at your first game, who was it?
It was the one and only Johnny Bench, at River Front. I was really to young to remember who the Reds were playing and also the date. But I still remember when I first walked out into the stadium, into that BIG OPEN ROOM, lol, as I called it, and I was sooo amazed with EVERYTHING. That was my first MLB game and Bench jacked one over in the first...How could a little boy not be totally hooked after that??? I still LOVE that very day!!!

(02-24-2012, 12:22 AM)edbuckhunter Wrote: It was the one and only Johnny Bench, at River Front. I was really to young to remember who the Reds were playing and also the date. But I still remember when I first walked out into the stadium, into that BIG OPEN ROOM, lol, as I called it, and I was sooo amazed with EVERYTHING. That was my first MLB game and Bench jacked one over in the first...How could a little boy not be totally hooked after that??? I still LOVE that very day!!!
Hands down, Bench was the best field general I have ever seen play.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

I believe my first one was Justin Morneau when he played with the Norwich Navigators. I believe my first big league Homerun was Lou Merloni
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

I seen George Hendrick at St. Louis hit a homerun against the Pirates in 1983.This was also my first game as the Cardinals won 2-1

Chris Young of the Dbacks hit the first home run I ever saw, was at 5 games before that and never saw a HR!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

My first MLB game was a spring training game between Texas and the Red Sox in Ft. Myers. I'd been to plenty of minor league games but don't remember specifics for most.

The spring training game was the 1st Manny played for the Sox and the 1st A-Rod played for the Rangers. Rafael Palmeiro was the first MLB home run I saw, another one tagged by Frank Catalnotto.

I've only been to one regular season MLB game. I found the box score on baseball-reference. http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/...5200.shtml

1st home run was Shea Hillenbrand with another later by Jason Varitek.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

My very first game: Braves vs Red Sox in Atlanta and on the first pitch of the game Youkilous Takes one deep. Smile

I'm pretty confident my first HR I ever saw was in San Diego, Padres vs. Expos. Tony Gwynn hit a HR in the first inning. Game ended up 1 - 0. I don't recall ever going to any official MLB games prior to that. I'm sure I saw HRs in spring training, but I wouldn't remember those. I've seen plenty of HRs since though at Bank One Ballpark/ Chase Field.

I am a french,

the 23 th may 2012 was my first day in America and i was to the Yankee stadium for my first MLB game versus KC royals.

Curtis Granderson and Alex Rodriguez had long ball ; i don't remenber if it's C Granderson or A-Rod who was the first to hit a homeron on this game...lol

April 19, 2006

Shea Stadium,

Hudson vs Glavine

Andruw Jones hit a Home Run off of Tom Glavine in the 7th to brake up a scoreless game Braves went on to win 2-1 and Huddy threw a complete game.

PS Jone's HR was a monster over center field. Well over the Billboard.
X