`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 1/14/13)
douginc did all the work
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 1/20/13)
Sadly, chazdeutch or however you spell it (the guy from Ohio) owes me as well. It was about a $35 trade Sad

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 2/1/13)
This is exactly why I dont trade. One it is usually way time consuming and a waste of my time. And two some people just want to rip you off. No thanks.

(02-02-2013, 12:54 AM)memory lane cards Wrote: This is exactly why I dont trade. One it is usually way time consuming and a waste of my time. And two some people just want to rip you off. No thanks.
Over 500 trades between 3 sites and only been ripped off twice for less than $30 each time. I lose that much in fees selling and buying. Cant beat it IMO. As for time consuming - I'll give you that one, but if you organize right off the bat and learn the tricks its really not too bad Smile
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-02-2013, 12:54 AM)memory lane cards Wrote: This is exactly why I dont trade. One it is usually way time consuming and a waste of my time. And two some people just want to rip you off. No thanks.
I've had almost 360 trades on here and got ripped of for $35 once. It does take time to make the trade, but it's a good way to improve your collection without spending money.
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

(02-02-2013, 01:35 AM)gamblersheaven Wrote: I've had almost 360 trades on here and got ripped of for $35 once. It does take time to make the trade, but it's a good way to improve your collection without spending money.
Only if you ignore the cost of postage and shipping materials. And time is most definitely money.

And I'm only willing to trade in person because I lack patience and am too much in favor of immediate gratification to trade by mail. My wife also gets upset if cards (even from redemptions i bought months beforehand) arrive in the mail. I don't buy stuff online for the same reason Smile

Of course that raises a definite question of why I am looking at the thread of people who have been banned for scamming people.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 2/5/13)
thanks for the list in order. It does make it 100x easier. I had a trade lined up with a member on that list, and I contacted them via PM saying "your info says that you must send first, so are you willing to send first", and bam, the PM's have stopped.

Saved me a large $$ loss potentially!
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 2/5/13)
(02-07-2013, 11:18 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: thanks for the list in order. It does make it 100x easier. I had a trade lined up with a member on that list, and I contacted them via PM saying "your info says that you must send first, so are you willing to send first", and bam, the PM's have stopped.

Saved me a large $$ loss potentially!
curious- which member
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 2/14/13)
Haven't received anything from r23b for a few months after I sent my card. He said he was going to sent it asap, but still have nothing.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 2/14/13)
he was banned- hasnt been back since DEC
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired