`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 6/15/12)
I sure wish I would have seen this before making a trade with one of the traders on this list....Had I seen this the fact that this person is on the list and in two different States would be a serious red flag....I've had a total of 4 trades and 3 of the 4 were perfect but one bad apple...as they say...
(06-12-2012, 12:29 AM)micek0022 Wrote: chevy123 owes me too!
Yep me too, lesson learned
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 7/1/12)
Floyd---
I really wish you would put this list in ABC order. I know it's more complicated than it sounds, but no one knows where their potential trade partner is 'living' until AFTER accepting the trade. It would be nice to be able to check the list 1st to make sure that name isn't on it. The list of bad trader names HAS gotten severly complicated b/c of multiple names and addys, but listed by state makes it more complicated to me just b/c of the previous stated fact.
Maybe you could start the ABC list with 'asterisk members', those that have had more than one username, then those w/ more than 1 addy. Then start the ABC list after that. It's just an idea that I think would help more. You don't HAVE to do it, I know you are very busy. I just wanted to put it out there b/c it may help many more members than the current configuration does.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 7/4/12)
moleman75 owes me from over 5 weeks ago!!! Somebody help!
[Image: Shipley.jpg]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 7/4/12)
Is anyone still looking for Tom Murry:
Info copied from old Becket bad trader list
Beckett ID: Uniquepieces, Hotcardsman
needthecash
TAM2
Real Name/Alias: Tom Murray, Tom Murry
Address: 2 Glenn Hollin Apt. D
Email: hotcards@comcast.net
Other Sites ID's: The Bench - ladodgersfan200, Cardtradingfools - Tom Murry, Sportscardsheriff - myhotcards
AIM: ladodgersin2004

Watch out for him on many other sites including SCF, SCS, Cardtradingfools

Different Member Numbers associated with different beckett ids

If you are he is trading on facebook. Group name: Sports Card & Entertainment Hangout
https://www.facebook.com/tom.murry.56
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 7/12/12)
Well I guess you can put me on the list of victims for 0mattinglyalexander. It was bound to happen sooner or later, luckily it was a small BV trade!

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 8/2/12)
What do I do if I have made a trade with someone and they haven't sent me anything and won't respond and I can't pm them. I am getting really aggrevated and don't know where to turn. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
[Image: saints.png]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 8/2/12)
(08-03-2012, 10:05 PM)whodatchamps Wrote: What do I do if I have made a trade with someone and they haven't sent me anything and won't respond and I can't pm them. I am getting really aggrevated and don't know where to turn. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
PM floydtown (or ceocards) with the info about the trade.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 8/9/12)
i was just looking through the list and i remembered shaqeatsthat scammed a few people, but you can remove me from the list he owes, for some reason, he sent the cards to me he owed.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 9/3/12)
Please add me to the list for Travelingmandan. It's been like 6 months and he never followed through on his empty promise to send his end of the trade after I sent mine. I've tried contacting him many times to no avail. If you need documentation, feel free to access my account, or I can provide details.
(07-04-2012, 10:13 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Floyd---
I really wish you would put this list in ABC order. I know it's more complicated than it sounds, but no one knows where their potential trade partner is 'living' until AFTER accepting the trade. It would be nice to be able to check the list 1st to make sure that name isn't on it. The list of bad trader names HAS gotten severly complicated b/c of multiple names and addys, but listed by state makes it more complicated to me just b/c of the previous stated fact.
Maybe you could start the ABC list with 'asterisk members', those that have had more than one username, then those w/ more than 1 addy. Then start the ABC list after that. It's just an idea that I think would help more. You don't HAVE to do it, I know you are very busy. I just wanted to put it out there b/c it may help many more members than the current configuration does.
good idea.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 7/12/12)
(07-16-2012, 11:22 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Well I guess you can put me on the list of victims for 0mattinglyalexander. It was bound to happen sooner or later, luckily it was a small BV trade!
I actually received his end of the trade yesterday. Was weird too, it was so long ago, I forgot about it. Haha