`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 10/25/11)
(11-01-2011, 05:11 PM)pbean Wrote: wow ..... seeing these last few posts is very disheartening Sad some great members (and folks we've traded with in past) on this list ..... I pray that this is just "misunderstandings" and things will be worked out for all involved Sad
second that brother....Blayne blows my mind... gotta be family issues if i was to guess....he was my first trade ever here...well...Ever really..
Sad
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I know, guys. I am !shocked! that Blayne is on the list, as well as slider. I have dealt with both before and many times with Blayne. I can't believe these guys are on this list!

(11-01-2011, 11:43 AM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Please add Chargers360 to this list. I have sent multiple messages and he has not responded.
He owes me too. I PMed him and he didn't respond although he did log in and mark that he received my end of the trade.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/2/11)
Blay has completed the trade with me. I received my end yesterday. All is forgotten. Thanks.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
2009 SP Rookie Threads
2010 Topps Chrome Refractors
2010 Panini Threads
Football Photobucket: http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416...0Football/

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/4/11)
Received my end from Chargers360

because of this thread i may not make any big trades with new traders even though im a new trader! Should i really be worried? i mean how many people trade with the beckett website? what % actually rip people off? this really worries me!

Just use good judgment and you wont have any trouble at all.
Most people on here are great traders and are willing to help you out.
If you are skeptical trading with new members...then you can always just trade with reputable members of the site...atleast until you get your feedback and rep built up....then you wont have to worry about sending first to new members.

thanks for the advice, i have just made some big trades and was worried i would read one of my trading partners names off this thread! non of them were though. im not new to the site but i am new to the forums. thanks to threads like this ill be more aware, thanks again!

No problem man...good luck making some good trades!

(11-05-2011, 02:00 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: Just use good judgment and you wont have any trouble at all.
Most people on here are great traders and are willing to help you out.
If you are skeptical trading with new members...then you can always just trade with reputable members of the site...atleast until you get your feedback and rep built up....then you wont have to worry about sending first to new members.
this!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)