`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
topps diamond giveaway

RE: topps diamond giveaway
I have all 60 cards listed on my blog, but incase you don't want to click on the link:

Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Indians
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros (misspelled as Huston Astros)
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Los Angeles Dodgers
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets
New York Yankees
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Seattle Mariners
St. Louis Cardinals
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals

Legacy Teams
Boston Braves
Brooklyn Dodgers
Buffalo Bisons
Chicago White Stockings
Cincinnati Redlegs
Houston Colt 45's
Kansas City Athletics
Lousville Colonels
Milwaukee Braves
Montreal Expos
New York Giants
Philadelphia Athletics
Seattle Pilots
St Louis Browns
Washington Senators

Player Rings

Babe Ruth
Cal Ripken
Frank Robinson
Hank Aaron
Jackie Robinson
Lou Gehrig
Mickey Mantle
Mike Schmidt
Nolan Ryan
Ozzie Smith (misspelled as Ozzy Smith)
Reggie Jackson
Roy Campanella
Sandy Koufax
Stan Musial
Ted Williams

The Mantle ring is the hard one to find at 1:5000 digs. Good luck.
Sincerely,

JayBee Anama
Beckett Member 6881
bdj610's Topps Baseball Card Blog
Sports Card Blogroll

(02-15-2011, 12:36 PM)dpatera Wrote: I think you get prizes based on how many different rings you collect., at least that's what I'm getting from reading the site. There's that meter on the left that shows some milestones based on how many rings you collect.
so far I have had no trouble with digs . I got an extra dig that gave me 10 and topps emailed me saying I have earned a 10 dollar gift cert for thier online store . I have 10 different rings as well but have no dups to trade . I'm sure it will heat up some the more dups that show up and people start trying to trade .
would like to find SP Tommy John RC and any Dodger cards from 50's and 60's. Larry Sherry, Koufax,Drysdale,Padres,Frank Howard,Ect.

ok so any set date been announced for when Cards will be available to be shipped ?

april 1 I believe is when trading starts so I would bet that's when you can ship your cards as well.
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

Im stuck at 59 rings myself so everyone is saying mantle is the hard one does it even exist

I havent cared much for the giveaway so far. Commons of nobodies from late 80's that I already have anyways isnt that exciting. Has anybody ever gotten a great card from this?? or at least a star player?? I should put together all of my doubles and charge for shipping and handling and give them away. LOL. That's the other part i dont like, you have to pay to get the card that was supposed to be in your pack. Topps is making a killing from this. I paid over 2 dollars in shipping for a don baylor card just to say i got something from the giveaway. Don baylor worth 30 cents at most LOL. But really, has anyone on here gotten a big hit?? would be awesome to know.

SO does this mean that the card I will receive will be an autograph card?

http://diamond.toppscards.com/BaseballCa...rdID=38324

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

it seems like it yes
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

I have all of the rings except the Mantle, I am keeping a minimum of three of each ring except Babe Ruth which I have two of. I am not sure how many times you will have to dig to get the Mantle ring, but I have received some great cards through the dig. All in all, with the cards it has been an alright game. I doubt I will ever get the Mantle but with the great cards I have won, I still consider it a win.
(03-22-2011, 03:02 PM)giantsfan Wrote: I havent cared much for the giveaway so far. Commons of nobodies from late 80's that I already have anyways isnt that exciting. Has anybody ever gotten a great card from this?? or at least a star player?? I should put together all of my doubles and charge for shipping and handling and give them away. LOL. That's the other part i dont like, you have to pay to get the card that was supposed to be in your pack. Topps is making a killing from this. I paid over 2 dollars in shipping for a don baylor card just to say i got something from the giveaway. Don baylor worth 30 cents at most LOL. But really, has anyone on here gotten a big hit?? would be awesome to know.
I got the Alex Rodriguez 1of1 Diamond Embedded card, and quite a few of the Diamond Die Cut cards from the giveaway.

I can't believe how many problems I still have with this Topps Diamond site...

I traded for a card and it is in my collection but now it wont let me trade the new card...so frustrating...I was going to use the card to make some more trades to eventually work my way to the card I want...but now I'm stuck with it..
[Image: arod.gif]