`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
topps diamond giveaway

RE: topps diamond giveaway
(02-15-2011, 12:24 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: yeah thats happening to me too i think if we just give it a day or so theyll get all the kinks worked out, i dunno how bout i started with 10 and now have 7 even though ive 'dug' alot it just doesnt register. :/ outta the three ive used i have two digital rings(still not sure what good those are cuz you can trade them) and that pack of vintage cards.
I think you get prizes based on how many different rings you collect., at least that's what I'm getting from reading the site. There's that meter on the left that shows some milestones based on how many rings you collect.

I went to the Topps boards and it seems to be a problem going on right now, probably everybody and their mother trying to dig and do codes right now. I think i may try it out later and see
You just got jacked up

If they were going to keep giving away old cards they should have made it where you could carry over your cards from the MCG. I may end up just selling my codes.
Is this thing on?

(02-15-2011, 01:04 PM)shivelycore Wrote: If they were going to keep giving away old cards they should have made it where you could carry over your cards from the MCG. I may end up just selling my codes.
yeah but then they couldnt force you to pay $12 for Shipping 17 cards oh and its gunna take 4-6 weeks -grumble- yeah i think im going to wait to try and dig later. Also it was 1pack of 70's it was 5 packs of 70's ad 80's so yay! lol and yeah it looks like once you get 60 rings then you get a diamond ring?..that cant be right cuz either you get a price or a ring with every dig(so far from my 3 i got 1 prize and two rings) but meh ill play the game and see what happens
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I have entered 4 codes and have been able able to dig only twice.... BUT... I have won a complete set of 2011 Topps and then won only Phillies Virtual Diamond Ring.

(02-15-2011, 01:19 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: yeah but then they couldnt force you to pay $12 for Shipping 17 cards oh and its gunna take 4-6 weeks -grumble- yeah i think im going to wait to try and dig later. Also it was 1pack of 70's it was 5 packs of 70's ad 80's so yay! lol and yeah it looks like once you get 60 rings then you get a diamond ring?..that cant be right cuz either you get a price or a ring with every dig(so far from my 3 i got 1 prize and two rings) but meh ill play the game and see what happens
Ah, but the key is 60 different rings. I bet there's only one of the 60th ring.

Yeah, the shipping on the million card giveaway was nuts. They wanted $100 to ship my 180 cards. I ended up getting them for $45 shipping with ups, but that still seems like robbery for what will cost them maybe $10 to actually ship.

(02-15-2011, 01:23 PM)seanmanofsteele Wrote: I have entered 4 codes and have been able able to dig only twice.... BUT... I have won a complete set of 2011 Topps and then won only Phillies Virtual Diamond Ring.
A complete 2011 set? Seems like a nice prize there..

(02-15-2011, 01:35 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: A complete 2011 set? Seems like a nice prize there..
I'm just waiting to be able to dig, and win a 2001 Pudge Rodriguez and 1978 Earl Weaver.
I switched to chrome, and was able to dig two holes, both of which won me a virtual ring (Ozzy Smith and Mike Schmidt). I apparently am unable to dig any more now. The first dig crashed my browser, so I didn't even see that I "won".

yup the same has been happening to me with the digging. I have been digging only one time and nothing shows and it doesnt register a dig.
ok well I got off 5 digs finally. I got a stan musial ring a pirates ring, a red sox ring, a philly athletics ring,and a roy campanella ring. the 5th ring gave me a code tounlock another card which i havent redeemed yet. I got about 11 digs left. Hopefully I can get some more in but it seems to have stopped again and im back to digging empty holes
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

just pulled a lou gehrig ring lol
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20