Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection
Buckeyes addition post since the guys are on tv-

[Image: cardshowtrade_0001-2.jpg]

[Image: cardshowtrade_0001-3.jpg]

I have been debating on editing the title of this thread to remove the "auto" part, but I think it will break the thread.
Thanks for looking!

O! H!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Awesome addition! being a college collector myself there is nothing better than getting a triple auto of your school! Congrats!

Bump to unlock the hidden comments...
Sweet jersey cards, mrgonzodad. The Troy Smith card has a sweet looking patch on it.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks guys!
Been debating for a long time now on when I will start to completely reorganize my collection and do individual scans. HTOutlaws's Sanders thread had the same hidden posts thing going on and now his collection thread is all neat and orderly lol. About time I gave it a shot too I guess.

(10-20-2012, 02:41 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Thanks guys!
Been debating for a long time now on when I will start to completely reorganize my collection and do individual scans. HTOutlaws's Sanders thread had the same hidden posts thing going on and now his collection thread is all neat and orderly lol. About time I gave it a shot too I guess.
Sounds like a good idea to me. Big Grin You've got alot of great cards. I would love to see them neat and organized.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-20-2012, 02:41 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Thanks guys!
If you start a new thread or Beckett functions force you to start a new one, PLZ post a link here. It might be the only way I'll find out about it. I've followed this thread for a long time now and would hate to miss your updates. BTW, I'm not even an OSU fan. I just like seeing the collection b/c a LOT of really good players have come out of OSU.
My favorite OSU alumni would be Chris Gamble, AJ Hawk, Mike Vrabel, and Terry Glenn.

You still collecting, buddy? Wink

(11-16-2012, 10:07 AM)nineof Wrote: You still collecting, buddy? Wink
Here and there, lol.
Jeffro saw this and hooked me up with a couple of NEW additions, along with some base I didn't scan.

[Image: hereyou9of_0001.jpg]

[Image: hereyou9of_0002.jpg]

Big thank you to Jeffro, and thanks for looking!

Look at Jeffro go!!! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(11-18-2012, 12:53 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Look at Jeffro go!!! Wink
I know right?!? It takes a village to keep a Nineof happy.
I think Jeff is making a play for my AJ Green and Dalton autos.