`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection

RE: Ohio State Buckeyes auto collection
wow, very nice! I am a fellow Bucks fan, and mine isnt close to this!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Really sweet collection..just showed it to my wife (OSU fan) and now I have to go out and pu some SPA just for the chance to pull an OSU card! She's even brainwashed my 13 yo daughter into going to college there so I guess I will be gathering more OSU stuff! At least she will be going to a college that has a football program, unlike the one I already have in college.
Anyway nice collection, cant wait to see more!
Craig

This makes me want to work on mine lol
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Nice additions Gonzo!! The Santonio's are flying in now! LOL I really like those UD Heroes cards too...hard to go wrong with on card autos!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks for the nice words everyone.
KBF: Just take your time, there's always more cardboard around the corner. I'd love to see a thread with your collection.
Craig: Sounds like you married a fine woman and are raising another! lol
RW34: Santonio prices have been dropping since he started getting in more trouble at Pittsburg, and now that he's a Jet it is MUCH easier to get some of his cards.
Thanks for looking everyone.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Great additions! Looking forward to the game today! Go Bucky!
I would REALLY like to trade for an Aaron Rodgers Contenders RC to finish my Packers Contenders Collection.

Autographs FT: http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv93/...aphs%20FT/

Jersey Cards FT: http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv93/...ards%20FT/

Maybe Bucky gets spit on this time, lol. I'm excited too. We've got the regular season title wrapped up, but revenge games are so sweet.

Wow...I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before.....Great stuff Gonzo!!! Really like the Laurinaitis Press Pass with the inscription on it!!!
Slowly starting to get back into it....

(03-06-2011, 03:00 PM)qbcollectorlionsfan Wrote: Wow...I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before.....Great stuff Gonzo!!! Really like the Laurinaitis Press Pass with the inscription on it!!!
Thanks Warren! Been working on this for awhile, most of it was from trades here. Helps most of my guys are starting to wash up, or play on defense lol.
BTW-sweet new avatar.

Lol...thanks bud.....

The one with the Lefevours is OK.....

But the one with my 4 month old daughter is pretty funny too in and of itself.....She was sitting on my lap one day and I was looking through a box of Unrivaled I had just broken and started sleeving.....She picked out that one card and started mouthing it and licking it....lol...Turns out it was a Jordan Shipley auto! lol.....So I put that card back in the pile and she proceeded to find the Shipley again! I had to take a picture of it, thought it was the funniest thing ever.....lol....

(03-06-2011, 03:21 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Thanks Warren! Been working on this for awhile, most of it was from trades here. Helps most of my guys are starting to wash up, or play on defense lol.
BTW-sweet new avatar.
Slowly starting to get back into it....