Beckett Message Boards
Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add (/thread-513534.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add - sambo22 - 01-05-2009

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">Would love for you guys to add some to this list or make your own and then hopefully we could get the best top ten list and maybe just maybe we can get them to put in beckett.  Enjoy Smile<br />
<br />
Top ten signs you collect way to many cards</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"> </p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">10. Your wife starts using cards as coasters</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">9.  Your carpet is now replaced by cards</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">8.  You have more shoeboxes in your closet than your wife does</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">7.   You make a slip n slide out of penny sleeves</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">6.  You steal your kids 3 ring binder so you can put cards in there</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">5.  Your family pictures on your digital camera have now been replaced by football scans</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">4.   You Spend countless hours looking at cards on ebay you know you don’t want but they are good deals</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">3.  You spend more on cards than you do food</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">2.  You find yourself spending hours at the card store and only buy one pack</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">1.  Your wife hates the internet because you spend more time on Beckett talking to guys you never met then you do your own family and friends</p>

Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add - outlawz1979 - 01-05-2009

im on beckett adding cards my wife walks in with some new sexy stuff on and i reply hold on babe i still got cards to add lol wasnt funny to her

Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add - sambo22 - 01-05-2009

OUTLAWZ1979 Wrote:im on beckett adding cards my wife walks in with some new sexy stuff on and i reply hold on babe i still got cards to add lol wasnt funny to her
<br />
<br />
lol i know how that goes.  I completely zone out and my wife hates it.

Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add - bnbsportscards - 01-05-2009

Sambo22 Wrote:<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">8.&nbsp; You have more shoeboxes in your closet than your wife does</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">6.&nbsp; You steal your kids 3 ring binder so you can put cards in there</p>
3.&nbsp; You spend more on cards than you do food
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">2.&nbsp; You find yourself spending hours at the card store and only buy one pack</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">1.&nbsp; Your wife hates the internet because you spend more time on Beckett talking to guys you never met then you do your own family and friends</p>
<br />
<br />
Wow...not funny...lol.<br />
<br />
How about this one?&nbsp; <br />
<br />
You tell your wife that you needed some top loaders but the store has a $35 minimum charge on credit cards.&nbsp; I did that one today.&nbsp; LOL<br />
<br />

Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add - outlawz1979 - 01-05-2009

bnbsportscards Wrote:
Sambo22 Wrote:<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">8.  You have more shoeboxes in your closet than your wife does</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">6.  You steal your kids 3 ring binder so you can put cards in there</p>
3.  You spend more on cards than you do food
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">2.  You find yourself spending hours at the card store and only buy one pack</p>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">1.  Your wife hates the internet because you spend more time on Beckett talking to guys you never met then you do your own family and friends</p>
<br />
<br />
Wow...not funny...lol.<br />
<br />
How about this one?  <br />
<br />
You tell your wife that you needed some top loaders but the store has a $35 minimum charge on credit cards.  I did that one today.  LOL<br />
<br />
wow im telling her,send me adrian peterson cards or else just kidding my wife sent me to walmart with 50 dollar bill to buy tampons lol i came back with a box and no change told her i lost it and bought a few boxes. thats my charge for sendind  me to do dirty work lol<br />

LOL you guys just made me feel better about myself.  I see i'm not the only one who lies to my wife.  Shame on you guys.<br />
<br />
I got another one<br />
<br />
You walk into your office and could've sworn there used to be a desk where that pile of cards is.

Sambo22 Wrote:LOL you guys just made me feel better about myself.  I see i'm not the only one who lies to my wife.  Shame on you guys.<br />
<br />
I got another one<br />
<br />
You walk into your office and could've sworn there used to be a desk where that pile of cards is.
<br />
yea that my wifes desk well used to be lol

Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add - gottabe - 01-05-2009

Sambo22 Wrote:LOL you guys just made me feel better about myself.  I see i'm not the only one who lies to my wife.  Shame on you guys.<br />
<br />
I got another one<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I can barely get in mine. I'm not sure where the floor and the desk meets for all the cards, but I figure that stack over ther with a monitor sticking out of it must be my desk.

Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add - sambo22 - 01-06-2009

Got another one<br />
<br />
You buy/trade for a card and then while looking for another card find the same one you bought or traded for. Doh

Top Ten Signs You Collect To Many Cards. Please Read and Add - outlawz1979 - 01-06-2009

sambo i got a good 1 my wife just called from work and asked if i cleaned the house yet lol you no what i said yea sure i did what time are you getting off again lol