Beckett Message Boards
2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? (/thread-1617450.html)

2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - mgruber2 - 05-19-2020

Beckett lists a price increase on this card to $210. This is a first for me. Did the person who entered it into the database hit "1" on accident? Should it be $200 or $225?

RE: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - rjcj2017 - 05-19-2020

Ah, one of the many, many Yelich cards I purged a couple of summers ago.

Good times, love seeing these prices on cards I no longer own.

RE: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - bonds20001 - 05-19-2020

Lots of his 2013 cards are in $100 + range..non AU cards.
The update Emerald was 1/6 packs with 330 to pick from, so, even though it is not serial #ed..it may be kinda rare..and it is a RC (at least the logo is RC)..most think it is not really a RC since it is a parallel. The market data from Beckett has the sales at $100-150 recently..so maybe it is a "hot" card?? The update Black and and Camo are 4-5 X that Emerald price!!! Up arrows too. Someone search their stash..got one hanging around??

RE: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - elberson - 05-19-2020

COOL.

i have 3 emeralds, 2 golds, 4 walmarts, 1 target, and 7 regular RCS in PC.........if anybody wants to trade there HOF autos.......Smile

RE: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - flood and fire - 05-19-2020

That reminds me of this one:
https://www.beckett.com/baseball/2015/topps-update-gold/us78-kris-bryant-11611007

RE: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - rjcj2017 - 05-19-2020

The reason I had so many Yelichs was that I was chasing Yasiel Puig that summer ... like, epic proportions of blasters, jumbos, rack packs, anything that had Puig RCs in it.

Pretty astonishing that he's unemployed seven years later, especially since he's just beginning his prime and had a career high in RBIs last year.

I get that's he a wild card as far as the clubhouse and what not, but he seems to have toned it down the last couple of years.

Was hoping the Tigers or A's would sign him so I'd have new cards for my PC, LOL

RE: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - kerryandbeth - 05-21-2020

(05-19-2020, 04:14 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The reason I had so many Yelichs was that I was chasing Yasiel Puig that summer ... like, epic proportions of blasters, jumbos, rack packs, anything that had Puig RCs in it.

Pretty astonishing that he's unemployed seven years later, especially since he's just beginning his prime and had a career high in RBIs last year.

I get that's he a wild card as far as the clubhouse and what not, but he seems to have toned it down the last couple of years.

Was hoping the Tigers or A's would sign him so I'd have new cards for my PC, LOL
Puig is one of my PC guys in a Dodgers uniform. I am surprised he is still a free agent. Some clubs need a guy who will shake things up once in a while...he hates losing and is passionate about doing well. That, along with his talent, should be a commodity.

I remember a game with Puig and the Indians against my Twins. Puig ruffled the feathers of Sano and Baldelli, and there was a lot of ESPN highlights about it. Puig kept laughing and enjoying the drama. What is wrong with that in sports? After all, there are guys in the NFL and NBA that do that kind of stuff every week.

RE: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - mgruber2 - 05-21-2020

(05-19-2020, 04:14 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The reason I had so many Yelichs was that I was chasing Yasiel Puig that summer ... like, epic proportions of blasters, jumbos, rack packs, anything that had Puig RCs in it.

I am glad the Tigers didn't sign him. Clubhouse cancer.

RE: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - kerryandbeth - 05-21-2020

Can you imagine a Twins lineup with Sano, Donaldson, Cruz and Puig?! I would take it and remove Rosario from the outfield in a heartbeat.

Nelson Cruz changed Sano into a better player and better person, so he could do the same for Puig.

RE: 2013 Topps Update Emerald Yelich RC....$210??? - DrMitchJ - 05-24-2020

Yelich emerald us290 pricing should probably be $120 not $210... which would line up with the gold numbered variation and that seems more normal as far as typical Beckett pricing goes
Dyslexia strikes again Smile