Beckett Message Boards
Beckett Card Database Contacts - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Beckett Card Database Contacts (/thread-1606837.html)

Pages: 1 2

Beckett Card Database Contacts - rayeates - 03-16-2017

Good day, Beckett Community!

I have been in touch with the admins in regards to the missing cards from the database, and received a very quick reply! If you have cards that need to be added to the database, please let the corresponding people know in a respectful manner. A scan would help things out immensely, but is not necessary.

Matt Bible (MBible@beckett.com) – Gaming, Non-Sport, MiscSports
Sam Zimmer (SZimmer@beckett.com) – Baseball/General OPG questions
Steven Dalton – (SDalton@beckett.com) – Basketball
Justin Grunert – (JGrunert@beckett.com) – Football, Racing, Multisport
Jeff Camay – (JCamay@beckett.com) – Hockey
Brian Fleischer – (BFleischer@beckett.com) – Soccer/General OPG questions

Also... no trolling, complaining to, demeaning, or bashing these people. They have millions of cards and memorabilia to work through, which is more than enough. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts - shierydana - 01-29-2018

Hi Randi,

Are these contacts still accurate?

Thanks,

Dana

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts - asoknb - 06-15-2018

Thank You to Eric N. for quickly correcting an error in the listings for 17-18 UD Ice #70 Drouin.

(03-16-2017, 11:17 AM)rayeates Wrote: Good day, Beckett Community!

I have been in touch with the admins in regards to the missing cards from the database, and received a very quick reply! If you have cards that need to be added to the database, please let the corresponding people know in a respectful manner. A scan would help things out immensely, but is not necessary.

Hockey: Eric Norton (EricN@beckett.com) *please note that he has a different email style than the rest of us...He's First Name Last Initial @beckett.com*

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts - unbenlievable - 11-12-2018

(03-16-2017, 11:17 AM)rayeates Wrote: Good day, Beckett Community!

Baseball, Basketball, Soccer : Brian Fleischer (bfleischer@beckett.com)
Football and Racing: Justin Grunert (JGrunert@beckett.com) and Paul Wirth (PWirth@beckett.com)
Gaming (Magic, Pokemon, YuGiOh, etc): Ian McDaries (IMcDaries@beckett.com)
Hockey: Eric Norton (EricN@beckett.com) *please note that he has a different email style than the rest of us...He's First Name Last Initial @beckett.com*
Non-Sport, Wrestling, MMA, Misc.Sports: Matt Bible (MBible@beckett.com)

Also... no trolling, complaining to, demeaning, or bashing these people. They have millions of cards and memorabilia to work through, which is more than enough. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

Hello,

Is the information provided for the hockey database still the same? Thanks and look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Ben
Hello,

Can anyone kindly direct me to an email as to missing cards in the population report?
Thanks and much appreciated.

Regards,
Ben

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts - rayeates - 11-12-2018

As far as I know all should be accurate. Eric Norton is the contact for Hockey.

Randi

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts - shierydana - 03-18-2019

Hi Randi,

Have the contacts been udpated? I'm trying to send a message to Eric, but he appears to be an invalid recipient now.

Thanks,

Dana

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts - rayeates - 03-19-2019

Hi, Dana.

Unfortunately, I am in the same darkness as you on this. Same with the other Mods. We don't know. There has been a request for an updated list, so I will amend this list when I have the information. Best wishes!

Randi

(03-18-2019, 03:56 PM)shierydana Wrote: Hi Randi,

Have the contacts been udpated? I'm trying to send a message to Eric, but he appears to be an invalid recipient now.

Thanks,

Dana

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts - shierydana - 03-20-2019

Hi Randi,

I e-mailed Eric (ericn@beckett.com) from my personal e-mail, and he responded to my request. Not sure why Beckett's messaging system isn't working

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts - floydtown - 03-20-2019

I updated the contacts for you

RE: Beckett Card Database Contacts - rayeates - 03-21-2019

Thank you, Bob!

Dana.

The messaging system is fine, unless you meant that you tried to send an email through the messaging on the top of the screen. That can happen, but the person has to have their email on file, active, and such.

Randi