Beckett Message Boards
Anyone Collect Yu-Gi-Oh - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Cards (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone Collect Yu-Gi-Oh (/thread-1603101.html)

Anyone Collect Yu-Gi-Oh - eharris3abc - 07-23-2016 11:09 PM

I have a bunch and curious as to how you look them up. Heard there are releases in multiple years that look the same

Any help appreciated

RE: Anyone Collect Yu-Gi-Oh - arod0770710 - 07-27-2016 01:45 AM

It is tricky, you have to be familiar with the sets to list them properly, especially since Yugioh is famous for doing so many reprints. In the near middle right inner corner of the card there is a 3 letter code. Those letters stand for the set which it was released. For example LOB stands for Legend of Blue Eyes. Also, you have to listed under 1st Edition or Unlimited. 1st Edition cards will have 1st Edition in the near middle left inner corner of the card. For example Dark Magician will have these codes in the near middle right inner corner:

LOB-005 Legend of Blue Eyes Set
DDS-002 Dark Duels Starter Set
SDY-006 Yugioh Starter Deck 2002
BPT-001 Booster Pack Tins 2003
BPT-007 Booster Pack Tins
PCY-004 Power of Chaos Promo (Video game)
JUMP-EN049 Shonen Jump Mag Promo
DTP1-EN002 Duel Terminal Rare Parallel Preview Wave 2
DT01-EN002 Duel Terminal Rare Parallel

That is just a few of the list. I am sure there is more...LOL!

When entering them in your ORG or searching for pricing. Under the search option drop down to "All Categories" and then type in the name of the card. Its pretty simple, you just have to know which set it is from. Also, you have to understand that Beckett might not have all the printings associated with all cards.

I hope this helps.

RE: Anyone Collect Yu-Gi-Oh - eharris3abc - 07-28-2016 10:26 AM

(07-27-2016 01:45 AM)arod0770710 Wrote:  It is tricky, you have to be familiar with the sets to list them properly, especially since Yugioh is famous for doing so many reprints. In the near middle right inner corner of the card there is a 3 letter code. Those letters stand for the set which it was released. For example LOB stands for Legend of Blue Eyes. Also, you have to listed under 1st Edition or Unlimited. 1st Edition cards will have 1st Edition in the near middle left inner corner of the card. For example Dark Magician will have these codes in the near middle right inner corner:

LOB-005 Legend of Blue Eyes Set
DDS-002 Dark Duels Starter Set
SDY-006 Yugioh Starter Deck 2002
BPT-001 Booster Pack Tins 2003
BPT-007 Booster Pack Tins
PCY-004 Power of Chaos Promo (Video game)
JUMP-EN049 Shonen Jump Mag Promo
DTP1-EN002 Duel Terminal Rare Parallel Preview Wave 2
DT01-EN002 Duel Terminal Rare Parallel

That is just a few of the list. I am sure there is more...LOL!

When entering them in your ORG or searching for pricing. Under the search option drop down to "All Categories" and then type in the name of the card. Its pretty simple, you just have to know which set it is from. Also, you have to understand that Beckett might not have all the printings associated with all cards.

I hope this helps.
Thanks for the information, will go through and sort them out into the respective piles and see if I have anything worth dealing with.

RE: Anyone Collect Yu-Gi-Oh - eharris3abc - 08-15-2016 11:51 AM

started adding these if anyone wants to trade. Would be looking for sports cards in return. I have found a few rare to this point and I have some ultras to add this week.