Beckett Message Boards
2014 sp authentic auto redemption Manzeil - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: 2014 sp authentic auto redemption Manzeil (/thread-1585294.html)

2014 sp authentic auto redemption Manzeil - jkings - 03-20-2016

I received my redemption Johnny Manzeil auto ... Too bad he sucks
[Image: image_11.jpeg]

RE: 2014 sp authentic auto redemption Manzeil - BGS_Graded_Card_Guy - 03-20-2016

[quote='jkings' pid='2607663' dateline='1458467667']

Well congrats on getting it. But all hope is not lost. Hopefully he hit rock bottom in Cleveland and will find himself on a new team with an opportunity and make the most of it. If he has just one good game, throw it up on Ebay for a five day auction before the next game is played and people remember he sucks again Smile

Nice looking card though. But how awesome would it have been if UD had chosen a still image of him from the video that TMZ put out where he was clearly wasted and made him sign those instead. I think those would have brought huge $ on the secondary market as people will want to remember him the way he was.

RE: 2014 sp authentic auto redemption Manzeil - jeremy7269 - 03-20-2016

From just a hobby stand point, that would be a great card for someone putting together a Heisman collection.

RE: 2014 sp authentic auto redemption Manzeil - Vicktory717 - 03-20-2016

Lmao you said exactly what I'd say when I got that redemption....is a good looking card though

RE: 2014 sp authentic auto redemption Manzeil - jkings - 03-21-2016

(03-20-2016, 11:10 AM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: [quote='jkings' pid='2607663' dateline='1458467667']

Well congrats on getting it. But all hope is not lost. Hopefully he hit rock bottom in Cleveland and will find himself on a new team with an opportunity and make the most of it. If he has just one good game, throw it up on Ebay for a five day auction before the next game is played and people remember he sucks again Smile

Nice looking card though. But how awesome would it have been if UD had chosen a still image of him from the video that TMZ put out where he was clearly wasted and made him sign those instead. I think those would have brought huge $ on the secondary market as people will want to remember him the way he was.

Lol I hope he can stay out of trouble..
(03-20-2016, 11:01 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Lmao you said exactly what I'd say when I got that redemption....is a good looking card though

It's a extremely tough pull.. That's the only reason why I'm keeping it

RE: 2014 sp authentic auto redemption Manzeil - pudge27t - 03-25-2016

I think its dope! Lmk if you are moving it..
Congrats!

RE: 2014 sp authentic auto redemption Manzeil - jkings - 03-26-2016

(03-25-2016, 11:53 PM)pudge27t Wrote: I think its dope! Lmk if you are moving it..
Congrats!

If I do your be the first to know