Beckett Message Boards
IM BAAAAAAACK - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: IM BAAAAAAACK (/thread-1580111.html)

IM BAAAAAAACK - friedmana27 - 01-13-2016

(Hopefully some people remember me)

after about three years of being banned (banned for being a minor) im back. I havent grown my collection ever since i was kicked out but i figured for new years i would give it a shot again. i plan on doing a 1 month trial period to see if i can get back into it and than will go from there. please help me out by filling me in on what has changed over the time i have been out of the game (any info is appreciated). Anything from prices, products, prospects, ideas, ANYTHING! if somebody remembers me id love to hear from you! great to be back everybody! Also please check trading forum for another post!

RE: IM BAAAAAAACK - uvaspina - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 04:39 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: (Hopefully some people remember me)

after about three years of being banned (banned for being a minor) im back. I havent grown my collection ever since i was kicked out but i figured for new years i would give it a shot again. i plan on doing a 1 month trial period to see if i can get back into it and than will go from there. please help me out by filling me in on what has changed over the time i have been out of the game (any info is appreciated). Anything from prices, products, prospects, ideas, ANYTHING! if somebody remembers me id love to hear from you! great to be back everybody! Also please check trading forum for another post!

Welcome back! I did some trades with you back in the day, if I recall correctly (Andrew, right?). I haven't bought many boxes myself recently, but I think the Tek cards are pretty cool. Try skimming over the boards--particularly the box break section--to get a feel for the new product out there. Maybe buy a few boxes to get back into the swing of things and get some trades going.

RE: IM BAAAAAAACK - friedmana27 - 01-14-2016

(01-13-2016, 10:27 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Welcome back! I did some trades with you back in the day, if I recall correctly (Andrew, right?). I haven't bought many boxes myself recently, but I think the Tek cards are pretty cool. Try skimming over the boards--particularly the box break section--to get a feel for the new product out there. Maybe buy a few boxes to get back into the swing of things and get some trades going.

Yes i do remember you! Good to hear, thanks for the advice.

RE: IM BAAAAAAACK - Phillies_Joe - 01-14-2016

(01-13-2016, 10:27 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Welcome back! I did some trades with you back in the day, if I recall correctly (Andrew, right?). I haven't bought many boxes myself recently, but I think the Tek cards are pretty cool. Try skimming over the boards--particularly the box break section--to get a feel for the new product out there. Maybe buy a few boxes to get back into the swing of things and get some trades going.

+1 I agree. Welcome back and enjoy!

(01-14-2016, 01:27 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: +1 I agree. Welcome back and enjoy!

thanks man, good to see some familiar faces till on here!

RE: IM BAAAAAAACK - cardsfan73 - 01-14-2016

You were banned for being a minor?? I thought we wanted to ENCOURAGE the younger generation to get involved in the hobby??

That being said.. What do you collect? Do you have a favorite team? Player(s)?

Welcome back & more importantly HAVE FUN!!

(01-14-2016, 06:07 PM)cardsfan73 Wrote: You were banned for being a minor?? I thought we wanted to ENCOURAGE the younger generation to get involved in the hobby??

That being said.. What do you collect? Do you have a favorite team? Player(s)?

Welcome back & more importantly HAVE FUN!!

Lol for real. But apparently its cuz legal famifications. Not collecting anything specific, i do have a thread in trading which lables my play tho