Beckett Message Boards
BGS member for the next month. Can someone answer some questions for me? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Beckett Grading Services (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Beckett Grading Services (BGS) (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: BGS member for the next month. Can someone answer some questions for me? (/thread-1577661.html)

BGS member for the next month. Can someone answer some questions for me? - dspainjr - 09-12-2015

I have my membership until October and have waited till the last minute to submit. I called Beckett and asked about the promo code they sent me and was told I could not do the online submission I would have to submit the written form. Is this correct? If so is there a fill able PDF instead of hand writing it? If I have to write in the info, can someone help me if i tell you what cards I'm submitting? Thanks - Dale

RE: BGS member for the next month. Can someone answer some questions for me? - nolan5000 - 09-13-2015

(09-12-2015, 10:15 PM)dspainjr Wrote: I have my membership until October and have waited till the last minute to submit. I called Beckett and asked about the promo code they sent me and was told I could not do the online submission I would have to submit the written form. Is this correct? If so is there a fill able PDF instead of hand writing it? If I have to write in the info, can someone help me if i tell you what cards I'm submitting? Thanks - Dale

There should be a printable PDF.

RE: BGS member for the next month. Can someone answer some questions for me? - dspainjr - 09-13-2015

It is printable...but not fill able. I hate writing...lol

(09-13-2015, 02:24 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: There should be a printable PDF.

RE: BGS member for the next month. Can someone answer some questions for me? - crossada - 09-13-2015

I do the hand written form. What I do is fill in the online form so I list the cards correctly then transfer it to paper. It's the best I have found to accurately list what i'm submitting with all the different variations of a basecard or insert.

The online form often times gives you a picture to reference which makes it so much easier for me.

RE: BGS member for the next month. Can someone answer some questions for me? - nolan5000 - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 03:03 PM)dspainjr Wrote: It is printable...but not fill able. I hate writing...lol

It used to be fillable many, many, many years ago. That made it so nice.

RE: BGS member for the next month. Can someone answer some questions for me? - jeffv96masters - 09-17-2015

Dale email me I'll help you with the form request

jeffv96masters@gmail.com

Jeff

RE: BGS member for the next month. Can someone answer some questions for me? - dspainjr - 09-23-2015

Hi Jeff thanks for reaching out, I just sent you an email.

(09-17-2015, 01:05 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: Dale email me I'll help you with the form request

jeffv96masters@gmail.com

Jeff