Beckett Message Boards
2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+---- Thread: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks (/thread-1575586.html)

Pages: 1 2

2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - diablo71 - 06-27-2015

Darn it I thought I was done buying packs for a while but thought I would try my hand…. Here are all the refractors… I would like to add I am sucker for Prizm I know there are many that don't like it but Personally I love the look and feel of the cards. Without further.. My favorite is the Winston… Gonna probably list all on the other site minus the Winston..

[Image: IMG_20150626_0004_zps2qo1pcvw.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150626_0005_zpsphzpl1tt.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150626_0006_zpskg2czfni.jpg]

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - savagenate - 06-27-2015

Not a bad box!

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - bojesphob - 06-27-2015

Pretty good! I love Prizm, although not really getting into the college version. I thought about trying to go for the Jordy Nelson rainbow for it, but decided to try to finish the 2014 one first, and by the time I get that one finished it will be time to try to do the 2015 one....

But, yeah, you aren't the only one to really like this product Smile

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - diablo71 - 06-27-2015

I did also love really like the 2014 set. But more for the red white blue parallel. Thought those were really cool cards. As for these. Not really a lot a $$ value per say as I have never heard of these guys, but they had 5 racks left so i bought all 5 and pulled 4 autos out them. Pretty darn fun break.
(06-27-2015, 10:24 AM)savagenate Wrote: Not a bad box!

It was the last 5 racks they had at Target. So getting 4 autos was kind of a shocker....

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - killerlightning - 06-28-2015

Yeah I really like the Prizm too, these look ok, I like the Contenders one better for the rookie class.

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - coltsfansince85 - 07-01-2015

Big Prizm fan myself! Nice stuff!

I'm interested in Boilermakers and Seminoles if you're trading Smile

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - diablo71 - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 10:04 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Big Prizm fan myself! Nice stuff!

I'm interested in Boilermakers and Seminoles if you're trading Smile

Not to big into trading but let me dig what I got out and maybe we can work something out. Got a few seminoles as I have bought a few more racks since then

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - uwash97 - 07-02-2015

Digging this stuff too. The red/white/blue mosaic cards are sweet but I'm not sure if those are in retail. Got only 2 racks at Target and hit an auto too so maybe they are seeded pretty well. Nobody special but still an auto. Plus there are 4 of my college PC players in here so it's more fun, and since they are all defense it won't cost too much to collect them this year lol...

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - diablo71 - 07-02-2015

(07-02-2015, 12:32 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Digging this stuff too. The red/white/blue mosaic cards are sweet but I'm not sure if those are in retail. Got only 2 racks at Target and hit an auto too so maybe they are seeded pretty well. Nobody special but still an auto. Plus there are 4 of my college PC players in here so it's more fun, and since they are all defense it won't cost too much to collect them this year lol...

I have bought 7 rack packs and haven't pulled any Red White Blues so i am not sure if they are in retail or not. I looked at the back of the packs and did't see them listed on there, I may have missed it though so i will check again in the morning. I have yanked a few autos out of 7 racks so I think there are seeded with a number of autos in the racks. I personally really liking the extra 3 card pack refractors too.. i may go for that set. ALL in all IMO this set is pretty darn nice. Good Stock for the cards (Prizm usually does) and the mosaics are killer.
Edit. I looked at the back of a pack and it doesn't shown the RWB mosaics on there so maybe just hobby?

RE: 2015 Prizm Drafts and Picks - coltsfansince85 - 07-07-2015

(07-01-2015, 10:50 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Not to big into trading but let me dig what I got out and maybe we can work something out. Got a few seminoles as I have bought a few more racks since then

Sweet, thanks! Could donate some PayPal if that's your preference- keep me posted.