Beckett Message Boards
WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! (/thread-1574445.html)

Pages: 1 2

WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - tucker251 - 05-20-2015

Why are the 2015 bowman cards so hard to freaking find!!!! The 2015 first bowman cards. No Beckett organizer, I am not looking for bowman chrome. No Beckett organizer, I am not looking for Bowman blue wave. I am looking for just the base 2015 1st bowman cards!!!!!!! sorry im ranting but I have like 24 of them ( the other 50 were thrown against the wall in frustration, sorry card gods!!!) and just entering them in manually ( as in typing in each and every card one by one) is not gonna work for me. So, that being said, if someone has any idea where the set is that I can click on to make my life easier, please help. If not, the person who wants them and would be willing to send me one Angel card worth 5 bucks (I did the math, 24 base 1st bowman that go for .40 cents or more equals around 9 bucks.) then I will send you the other 24 cards. If nobody wants to bite, thats fine too. Thanks for reading my rant!!!!!!! Oh and by the way the cards that were bent in the angry wall throw, are not being kept. Just for anyone that I might do a future trade with. Any damaged card does not go into my organizer. Most go in the trash. (Sorry again card gods!!!!)

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - snappyjoe75 - 05-20-2015

have u tried typing in one card. then there is a sub title saying blue wave set or whatever. then in blue, depending how many are in a set, should be highlighted. click on that. then all the players that are listed for that set will pull up. go to Item Details after u find one person. Then go to Stats Zone. There u will see Total players listed.

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - tucker251 - 05-20-2015

Didn't work. Unless this is user error. Idk.

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - jaredhuizenga - 05-20-2015

Type 2015 Bowman Prospects into the search and then on the left-hand side you'll be given the filter choice of Bowman or Bowman Chrome. Click Bowman and then Apply.

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - Baberuth2015 - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 02:10 AM)tucker251 Wrote: Why are the 2015 bowman cards so hard to freaking find!!!! The 2015 first bowman cards. No Beckett organizer, I am not looking for bowman chrome. No Beckett organizer, I am not looking for Bowman blue wave. I am looking for just the base 2015 1st bowman cards!!!!!!! sorry im ranting but I have like 24 of them ( the other 50 were thrown against the wall in frustration, sorry card gods!!!) and just entering them in manually ( as in typing in each and every card one by one) is not gonna work for me. So, that being said, if someone has any idea where the set is that I can click on to make my life easier, please help. If not, the person who wants them and would be willing to send me one Angel card worth 5 bucks (I did the math, 24 base 1st bowman that go for .40 cents or more equals around 9 bucks.) then I will send you the other 24 cards. If nobody wants to bite, thats fine too. Thanks for reading my rant!!!!!!! Oh and by the way the cards that were bent in the angry wall throw, are not being kept. Just for anyone that I might do a future trade with. Any damaged card does not go into my organizer. Most go in the trash. (Sorry again card gods!!!!)

If you put 2015 bowman in the search and have the page set to list 500 per page, the bowman base starts on the 14th page

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - jonathani - 05-20-2015

This seems rather complicated watching from the outside.

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - iconms - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 08:30 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Type 2015 Bowman Prospects into the search and then on the left-hand side you'll be given the filter choice of Bowman or Bowman Chrome. Click Bowman and then Apply.

+1, very simple

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - tucker251 - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 08:38 AM)Baberuth2015 Wrote: If you put 2015 bowman in the search and have the page set to list 500 per page, the bowman base starts on the 14th page

Yes. I have done that. And yes you are right. However, they are the bowman base. I'm looking for the 1st bowman base. They are numbered differently.

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - krn001 - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 02:31 PM)tucker251 Wrote: Yes. I have done that. And yes you are right. However, they are the bowman base. I'm looking for the 1st bowman base. They are numbered differently.

Whats the 1st Bowman base? Name & card # may help here.

RE: WHY???!!! Bowman why???????!!! - jaredhuizenga - 05-20-2015

Read my post above they're Bowman Prospects. Nothing is going to show up if you're searching for 1st Bowman.