Beckett Message Boards
March 20 Day BGS Group Submission (Payments due!) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission (Payments due!) (/thread-1570442.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - aviat0rshades - 02-10-2015

(02-09-2015, 08:35 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Okay, sorry I missed that.

No worries!

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - buckunteer - 02-10-2015

random question: If anyone doesn't want those sleeves Beckett sends the cards in can I have them? I'm too cheap to buy the ones that fit nicer and I want them all to be uniform but I have like 6-8 without the sleeves and it drives me nuts lol.

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - aviat0rshades - 02-13-2015

Bumping this up. Haven't heard much lately. Hopefully there is still interest

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - SHowley2003 - 02-13-2015

I'll have a list of 8-12 ready to go by Tuesday. I have a few boxes to bust and hopefully I find some stuff worth slabbing!

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - nickm1123 - 02-14-2015

(02-10-2015, 01:49 PM)buckunteer Wrote: random question: If anyone doesn't want those sleeves Beckett sends the cards in can I have them? I'm too cheap to buy the ones that fit nicer and I want them all to be uniform but I have like 6-8 without the sleeves and it drives me nuts lol.

You can have mine. I am submitting at least 12 cards, so Jason can send you my sleeves when he sends back your cards. You owe me big time though ahah

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - buckunteer - 02-14-2015

haha done! Thanks Nick. I'll have my list together by tomorrow. 20-25 cards!

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - buckunteer - 02-14-2015

ok stupid question: Do I need to fill out the official beckett form too or are you doing that based on our official description in the survey?

LMK, I'm getting everything ready to send on its way Monday!

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - aviat0rshades - 02-15-2015

(02-14-2015, 08:12 PM)buckunteer Wrote: ok stupid question: Do I need to fill out the official beckett form too or are you doing that based on our official description in the survey?

LMK, I'm getting everything ready to send on its way Monday!

Don't worry about the submission form. I'll be filling it out based off your description!

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - buckunteer - 02-15-2015

awesome, should be good to ship tomorrow barring any unforeseen issues. I'm assuming I've had mine for the month since I sprained my ankle playin' ball Friday night. Right after I left the athletic training room to drop off forms for my dissertation #irony.

I sent the survey to you last night, LMK if you got it! Thanks.

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission - aviat0rshades - 02-16-2015

(02-15-2015, 11:42 PM)buckunteer Wrote: awesome, should be good to ship tomorrow barring any unforeseen issues. I'm assuming I've had mine for the month since I sprained my ankle playin' ball Friday night. Right after I left the athletic training room to drop off forms for my dissertation #irony.

I sent the survey to you last night, LMK if you got it! Thanks.

I got it! Thanks!