Beckett Message Boards
*****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) (/thread-1569736.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - rad_1205 - 03-02-2015

55 to go... I thought I was going to be done a long time ago, but I guess when much isn't going on and my trades are here and there there isn't to much to write about. Any way I am getting closer and someone is going to win. Who is the question

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - ounagi - 03-02-2015

cmon richard pick up the pace a little i have march 11.just joking good luck to everyone still in

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - rad_1205 - 03-03-2015

(03-02-2015, 08:23 PM)ounagi Wrote: cmon richard pick up the pace a little i have march 11.just joking good luck to everyone still in

Dude like I said man I thought I was going to be done a long time ago lmao

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - newfiecomicguy1 - 03-03-2015

The site is slow so increasing ones post count is tough. If members post in threads that actually interest them they will likely only jump a few post per day. The only hope of jumping a couple hundred in a short time is posting in every thread and bumping and responding to every member in ones own thread, basically forcing it. Back when the beckett forums was really busy it was easy to increase post counts as there were hundreds of people if not thousands posting everyday. Most people don't get caught up in post counts anymore as it's no point since it's so slow on here. Most people's per day count is less than 2. You are doing well, I have been here 7 years longer and you have over 1900 post more than me lol, 4x more.

(03-03-2015, 08:56 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Dude like I said man I thought I was going to be done a long time ago lmao

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - alfredoleal2001 - 03-04-2015

The pace slowed down lol

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - rad_1205 - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 10:03 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: The pace slowed down lol

Not intentionally. I'm on daily but it seems fewer new threads are popping up to comment on. I'm still waiting on a ton of new trades to roll in to build a new trade thread. It's going to happen soon I'm less than 50 away right now.

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - zeprock - 03-04-2015

I need you to post 50 times by tomorrow. Is it okay if I ask you a bunch of questions here in order to get you to respond to each one individually? Smile

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - rad_1205 - 03-05-2015

45 to go... Hopefully I get some cards today so I can make a new for trade thread and get my numbers moving a little faster.

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - djohn - 03-05-2015

Take your time, I still have exactly one more month until it hits my guess.

RE: *****Sr Member give away***** (Closed) - natejeffries - 03-05-2015

I would wait a couple weeks to start that trade thread. No need to rush this thing.