Beckett Message Boards
FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-52.html)
+---- Thread: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014) (/thread-1557883.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (Come on in! The water's warm and the gifts are flowing!) - Phillies_Joe - 05-07-2014

(05-07-2014, 08:00 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I hope that some of my packages have reached their recipients. I have only heard feedback on a few and have sent out plenty. Just want to make sure the have been delivered.

I apologize, Thanks so much for the great packet of cards for my daughter. She loves them and was shocked at the quantity. Very awesome of you! I'll try to post something tomorrow night but life has been really busy...........your generoscity is greatly appreciated.

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (What's wrong? You don't like free cards? JOIN NOW!) - rybowski97 - 05-07-2014

KEN GRIFFEY JR, DOC GOODEN, ALBERT BELLE, KENNY LOFTON
CLEVELAND INDIANS

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (Come on in! The water's warm and the gifts are flowing!) - yankees_pride - 05-07-2014

(05-07-2014, 10:37 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I apologize, Thanks so much for the great packet of cards for my daughter. She loves them and was shocked at the quantity. Very awesome of you! I'll try to post something tomorrow night but life has been really busy...........your generoscity is greatly appreciated.

No big deal bro. Just glad they made it. I had it come back because of not enough shipping and had to add some stamps. Wanted to make sure it got there. Hope you needed some.

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (What's wrong? You don't like free cards? JOIN NOW!) - txviking - 05-08-2014

Just sent out multiple packages, will be sending out some more tomorrow so keep an eye out.

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (What's wrong? You don't like free cards? JOIN NOW!) - Kingofallmarks - 05-08-2014

I wanna thank Christiem, Skip Bowers, and Uc7 bearcat for packages for both myself and my daughter.

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (What's wrong? You don't like free cards? JOIN NOW!) - sfreinker - 05-08-2014

(05-07-2014, 10:41 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: KEN GRIFFEY JR, DOC GOODEN, ALBERT BELLE, KENNY LOFTON
CLEVELAND INDIANS

Please PM me your address. I'll add your name this weekend and all your player and team choices.

Thank you for joining and I hope you get something you like really soon!

Steve

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (What's wrong? You don't like free cards? JOIN NOW!) - yankees_pride - 05-08-2014

Thank you to stickhostcs for the Jeters!!! Always love getting Jeters!!!!! Keep it up guys this is awesome

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (JOIN NOW!) - redskins316 - 05-12-2014

Huge shoutout to TxViking!!! I got a huge unexpected envelope today stuffed with O's and an oversized Cal Ripken. I love it, Thanks so much!! And thanks for the Scherzer too! What a great group!!!

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (JOIN NOW!) - ryanmo5 - 05-12-2014

Just got an amazing package from txviking filled with dbacks and several pc needs for players like Luis Gonzalez, Chris Young, Ken Griffey jr, Brandon Webb and many others. He also sent me a relic and an auto! Much thanks man that's too kind of you, the gonzo relic is one of my instant favorites! Just a few scanned below

[Image: img003_zpsc828b119.jpg][Image: img004_zps53d1e43a.jpg]

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (JOIN NOW!) - sfreinker - 05-12-2014

TXVIKING must have some special kind of arrangement with USPS because I got a huge package of Tigers and Orioles stuff too! Including a couple of autos and a Nick Markakis GU that's pretty awesome!

Got a lot of current O's players, some Verlander and just a great, great package man! Thank you so much. I hope you get something you like really soon!