Beckett Message Boards
Anyone else having this issue? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-52.html)
+---- Thread: Anyone else having this issue? (/thread-1556731.html)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone else having this issue? - talkntribe - 03-16-2014

I thought today I would spend my afternoon updated and redoing my Organize. For some reason I cannot remove my wants folder. Says you can only remove what is in your collection.

I have 2 Manny Ramirez folders. One of them is the cards I own. The second is the cards that I am seeking. What I did was add his player checklist. Now that I have put it into my trash bin. It won't delete. I haven't messed with this stuff since 2012 and looks as if the organize is still trouble. Sad

RE: Anyone else having this issue? - accfan01 - 03-16-2014

After you put it in your trash bin, you have to go and empty the trash bin to 100% delete it.

RE: Anyone else having this issue? - yankees_pride - 03-16-2014

Dude.... You do have problems.

RE: Anyone else having this issue? - talkntribe - 03-16-2014

(03-16-2014, 02:45 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Dude.... You do have problems.

Do I? You should see this LeBron card up close. It's Purdy. I also got a pretty sick mail day yesterday and those Fraziers came in as well.

* I have clicked on Empty Trash and even checked all the cards in the trash bin. No luck

Send me a Frazier

(03-16-2014, 04:02 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Send me a Frazier

Since you are such a swell guy text me your addy again and i'll send you some of my doubles. I have one with frazier/meadows too. I'll kick that your way. Now this isn't the autos. Is that cool? I have one but undecided if i'll trade it yet.

RE: Anyone else having this issue? - petillo64 - 03-16-2014

I just recently updated my cespedes player list and it f'd everything up. It used to add just the cards that weren't in org, now it erased all my old entries and marked them as wants. Hate having to go through a whole binder of cespedes and redo things.

Not the same problem, but there have been some funky things going on

(03-16-2014, 05:17 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I just recently updated my cespedes player list and it f'd everything up. It used to add just the cards that weren't in org, now it erased all my old entries and marked them as wants. Hate having to go through a whole binder of cespedes and redo things.

I know what you mean. I have a huge Manny Collection and I've had that happen to me before. I don't know what's going on with this site. Seems like its ticking a lot of people off. I really wanted to get back into trading a bit but loading cards into Org is a pain. You look up the player and once you hit add to organize. It takes you to the main page now.

Best thing I ever did was to go to the Baseball card section, typed in my players name (Derek Jeter) and then clicked the very first one. It is just his name. and then well dang ill just take screen shots and post a new thread hang on

RE: Anyone else having this issue? - ne12bc12 - 03-16-2014

(03-16-2014, 05:17 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I just recently updated my cespedes player list and it f'd everything up. It used to add just the cards that weren't in org, now it erased all my old entries and marked them as wants. Hate having to go through a whole binder of cespedes and redo things.

Same thing happened to me with my Pedroia and to top it off it has all the serial runs at 0. This is frustrating!