Beckett Message Boards
Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-52.html)
+---- Thread: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available (/thread-1551200.html)

Pages: 1 2

Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - jonmspcollector - 12-17-2013

In 1995 I attended a golf tournament in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and I had the opportunity to meet Derek Jeter. I had him autograph three rookie cards (1993 Topps - 2, 1994 Classic - 1). The autographs are beautiful, in black sharpie. I am not sure how to post pictures, but these three Derek Jeters are available. I also met Stan Musial and received two autographs from him as well.

I have recently lost my job and I have a family to take care of, so I am looking to unload these cards as quickly as possible.

Please let me know at Jonathan_Stupsky@yahoo.com and I can supply pictures if you are interested. Unless someone would like to post the pictures for me.

Thank you,
Jon

RE: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - snappyjoe75 - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 01:25 PM)jonmspcollector Wrote: In 1995 I attended a golf tournament in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and I had the opportunity to meet Derek Jeter. I had him autograph three rookie cards (1993 Topps - 2, 1994 Classic - 1). The autographs are beautiful, in black sharpie. I am not sure how to post pictures, but these three Derek Jeters are available. I also met Stan Musial and received two autographs from him as well.

I have recently lost my job and I have a family to take care of, so I am looking to unload these cards as quickly as possible.

Please let me know at Jonathan_Stupsky@yahoo.com and I can supply pictures if you are interested. Unless someone would like to post the pictures for me.

Thank you,
Jon

what are u looking to get out of the autos? thanks

RE: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - jonmspcollector - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 02:36 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: what are u looking to get out of the autos? thanks

Taking Offers....

RE: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - iconms - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 04:02 PM)jonmspcollector Wrote: Taking Offers....

Gonna have a tough time moving these with no pictures and no price. Just sayin.

RE: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - RobbinsDynasty - 12-17-2013

pretty sure it would be against the TOS to not have them posted in your organize and with no pricing posted... plus IP autos down really move too well

RE: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - snappyjoe75 - 12-17-2013

yeah i have to agree. do u have any pics? thanks

RE: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - jonmspcollector - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 05:04 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: yeah i have to agree. do u have any pics? thanks

Pics posted

RE: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - RobbinsDynasty - 12-17-2013

now the question is what are you looking for

(12-17-2013, 01:25 PM)jonmspcollector Wrote: In 1995 I attended a golf tournament in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and I had the opportunity to meet Derek Jeter. I had him autograph three rookie cards (1993 Topps - 2, 1994 Classic - 1). The autographs are beautiful, in black sharpie. I am not sure how to post pictures, but these three Derek Jeters are available. I also met Stan Musial and received two autographs from him as well.

Thank you,
Jon

pm sent. thanks

RE: Derek Jeter Autographed Rookie Cards x3 Available - swirlie - 12-18-2013

heres your pics
[Image: image_zpsd42d852f.jpeg]

and please lmk if you move them and ill remove the pics from my bucket