Beckett Message Boards
Milestones call out take 2 - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-54.html)
+---- Thread: Milestones call out take 2 (/thread-1550445.html)

Milestones call out take 2 - bojesphob - 12-04-2013

Since my last milestones trade thread netted quite a bit of good stuff, figured I'd post another one Smile

Anyhow, I've got some of 13 Chrome and Prizm, listed that I've gotten from packs recently, and still have a bit of Platinum as well, and looking to see if I can hit any more of these milestones of unique cards for these players:

Aaron Rodgers: need 9 to hit 200
Eddie Lacy: need 5 to hit 50
Johnathan Franklin: need 3 to hit 50
Leroy Butler: need 12 to hit 50
Robert Ferguson: need 11 to hit 50
Dorsey Levens: need 8 to hit 50
Bubba Franks: need 11 to hit 50
Ahman Green: need 20 to hit 100
AJ Hawk: need 11 to hit 50
Antonio Freeman: need 3 to hit 50

And, yes, I'm willing to trade for base, as long as I don't have it. Thanks to everybody who's helped out with this recently Smile Will also take any Favres I don't have as well, but just hit a milestone of 650 recently for him, so he's on the list of wants, but not close to a milestone.

So that I can also keep this in people's minds, I have a couple other needs (that can help with the above in some instances): 2012 Topps Chrome refractors of Packers players I don't have (listed in my Wants), 2012 Prizm wants (listed in my Wants), an auto for Nick Collins<sup>1</sup>, Jim Taylor, Ray Nitschke, Donny Anderson<sup>2</sup>, Zeke Bratkowski<sup>2</sup>, Max McGee, Andre Rison<sup>3</sup>, Desmond Howard<sup>3</sup>, Jeff Thomason<sup>4</sup>, Calvin Jones<sup>4</sup>, Santana Dotson<sup>4</sup>, Shannon Clavelle<sup>4</sup>

<sup>1</sup> - 2013 Father's Day Pylon auto - limited to around 5 I think it was. Has been his only auto
<sup>2</sup> - only have autos in the Leaf Lombardi Legends set, Zeke I believe has one from an SEC set as well.
<sup>3</sup> - don't need to be in Packers uniform (Rison doesn't have one, Howard does, but was extremely limited)
<sup>4</sup> - only have cheap autos from defunct companies from the 90's, like Classic Pro Line, Star Pics, Signature Rookies, etc.

RE: Milestones call out take 2 - bojesphob - 12-04-2013

Ok, just actually found a Zeke Bratkowski, so that one is marked off my list now.

RE: Milestones call out take 2 - bojesphob - 12-05-2013

hearing the crickets lol

RE: Milestones call out take 2 - redzone53 - 12-05-2013

Do you need/want a 2013 Topps Platinum Johnathan Franklin rookie jersey (the ones from Target)

PLMK

also check my organize for any other packers as I have been adding stuff a lot lately. I will keep an eye out for other packers as well.

RE: Milestones call out take 2 - bojesphob - 12-05-2013

I'll take a look shortly Smile I do have that Franklin, it's one of the few Packers cards I've pulled lately!

RE: Milestones call out take 2 - skidster36 - 12-05-2013

Check my org I just added a few base.

RE: Milestones call out take 2 - bigtrip18 - 12-05-2013

Check EPIX Letterman for Jimmy Taylor, I think he had a decently high print run:

[Image: jan1e001.jpg]

RE: Milestones call out take 2 - hhh tgt - 12-06-2013

have some ahman green rc stuff and a hawk sweet spot Jersey if you want to check me..

RE: Milestones call out take 2 - bojesphob - 12-06-2013

(12-05-2013, 06:54 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Check EPIX Letterman for Jimmy Taylor, I think he had a decently high print run:

[Image: jan1e001.jpg]

Yeah, I like that card. Almost got it from COMC, but figured I should wait until I got paid the next day, and it was gone when I went to buy it. Been keeping my eye out for it.

(12-06-2013, 06:38 AM)hhh tgt Wrote: have some ahman green rc stuff and a hawk sweet spot Jersey if you want to check me..

I don't have any Seahawks cards at the moment, but I can send you a trade and you can see if anything else tickles your fancy.