Beckett Message Boards
Anyone need... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone need... (/thread-1548327.html)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone need... - mq13 - 10-30-2013

... anything from the Expo I will be glad to look for it. Drop me a PM with a list of what you are looking for. Need to be specific with Year, Set & Card #. Player names could be helpful also. I super browse thru boxes.

RE: Anyone need... - pens1fan - 10-30-2013

Mark, you know what I'm looking for Smile If you need a list I can pm you. Also if you find any YG exclusive /100 of Beau Bennett and Olli Maatta from this years UD Series 1, plus Select Bennett RCs. I'm sure a bunch will be broken at the Expo.

RE: Anyone need... - runfromabear - 10-31-2013

Do they have a lot of lower to mid-end 90's stuff kicking around there? I have a bunch of sets I would love to finish from the 90's.

RE: Anyone need... - greg2424 - 10-31-2013

I am always looking for Habs #'d 24/xx. If you see any cheap ones I will re-imburse you for them. If you see any expensive ones, let me know or point the seller in my direction. Smile

RE: Anyone need... - mq13 - 10-31-2013

(10-31-2013, 05:24 AM)runfromabear Wrote: Do they have a lot of lower to mid-end 90's stuff kicking around there? I have a bunch of sets I would love to finish from the 90's.

Some do have 90's stuff but you really have to dig for them. One dealer is organized by year but I do not remember if they have 90's stuff. Feel free to send me a list via Excel and I can look for you.
(10-31-2013, 07:00 AM)greg2424 Wrote: I am always looking for Habs #'d 24/xx. If you see any cheap ones I will re-imburse you for them. If you see any expensive ones, let me know or point the seller in my direction. Smile

I will collect thier business cards for you to contact them. Are you taking any Hab #'d to 24 regardless if you have one already?

RE: Anyone need... - rayeates - 10-31-2013

HALAK!!! Big Grin I hope that you are able to find something great there, Mark!

Randi

Randi,
I am heading to the Expo next week. Is it cheaper to ship within Canada like the USA? I have a couple of larger trades and it will cost me $12.00-$15.00 to ship from here. And I will look out for Halak. Where do you think the 2 coming to you are from?

RE: Anyone need... - rayeates - 10-31-2013

(10-31-2013, 10:05 AM)mq13 Wrote: Randi,
I am heading to the Expo next week. Is it cheaper to ship within Canada like the USA? I have a couple of larger trades and it will cost me $12.00-$15.00 to ship from here. And I will look out for Halak. Where do you think the 2 coming to you are from?

Hehe! I know! Tongue

Shipping within Canada is excruciatingly cheaper than across the border. It also sees the cards not have to be described or go through Customs. It will be about $1.60-4.00 (for heavier packs) CAD for shipping within the country. Compare that the to $6.55 USD MINIMUM cost for a pack across the border, and it is a winning situation. So wait until you can cross the border and ship within the confines of Canada to save a lot of money and time.

I accepted the trade and should be able to get the cards out to you today. Best wishes, and thanks for another great one!

Randi

RE: Anyone need... - greg2424 - 10-31-2013

(10-31-2013, 07:57 AM)mq13 Wrote: Some do have 90's stuff but you really have to dig for them. One dealer is organized by year but I do not remember if they have 90's stuff. Feel free to send me a list via Excel and I can look for you.

I will collect thier business cards for you to contact them. Are you taking any Hab #'d to 24 regardless if you have one already?

Thanks. Not numbered TO 24, numbered 24 out of XX. Impossible for me to already have it, they are all ebay 1 of 1's Smile

(10-31-2013, 11:53 AM)greg2424 Wrote: Thanks. Not numbered TO 24, numbered 24 out of XX. Impossible for me to already have it, they are all ebay 1 of 1's Smile

Now you want me to find Ebay 1/1's lol. It is going to cost you. Sure I will keep an eye out for you.