Beckett Message Boards
Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings (/thread-1546873.html)

Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - hercules21 - 10-11-2013

I was looking for something simple to get my PC started. I had a few of these from childhood, including the Shaq, so I figured I would finish it out. I may be in the minority, but I like the look of this set. All cards are in mint condition.

[Image: null_zps8e793766.jpg]

Next PC set will probably be 92-93 Ultra Famous Nicknames, I've almost got it complete.

And still in process is a set of BGS graded 92-93 TSC Beam Team. Got a few in for grades, keeping fingers crossed.

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - johngt007 - 10-11-2013

Nice!

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - SHowley2003 - 10-11-2013

Great stuff! I love these. I actually busted a box of this stuff a few months back. Let me know what nicknames you need. If I have any I'll send them out to you.

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - hercules21 - 10-12-2013

(10-11-2013, 05:13 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Great stuff! I love these. I actually busted a box of this stuff a few months back. Let me know what nicknames you need. If I have any I'll send them out to you.

Thanks. Yea I remember your post awhile back about that bust. I'm only missing Harold Minor. And I'd like to find a Penny worthy of a high grade eventually.

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - nickm1123 - 10-12-2013

Very nice set. I love the old school sets like this. Brings back memories of my childhood. I am working on collecting the Skyview and Power Palette sets from 95-96 Hoops

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - classical_hero - 10-13-2013

I remember those cards. I wonder if we still have those around.

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - will23c1982 - 10-13-2013

Those look awesome together.

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - kevinr - 10-13-2013

Awesome set, nice stuff man thanks for sharing.

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - arabiansnowgriz - 10-13-2013

Nice set! Brings me back to the good ol days of collecting. None of that garenteed "hit" stuff.

RE: Finished small PC project: Ultra Rebound Kings - SHowley2003 - 10-14-2013

(10-12-2013, 08:37 AM)hercules21 Wrote: Thanks. Yea I remember your post awhile back about that bust. I'm only missing Harold Minor. And I'd like to find a Penny worthy of a high grade eventually.

Hey, I just got home after a weekend away. I was convinced I had a BabyJordan for ya, and I was right. I also have Robinson, Wilkins, Barkley, Malone, and Kukoc. If you still need it PM me your address and I'll send it out to you.