Beckett Message Boards
WTTF Mark Martin - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Racing (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-56.html)
+---- Thread: WTTF Mark Martin (/thread-1543212.html)

WTTF Mark Martin - skyhawk27 - 08-19-2013

Purchased a box of mixed sports card and ended up with a couple hundred racing cards. No high end, RU or auto cards though. Looking to trade for base and insert cards of Mark Martin. Send me an offer, thanks.

RE: WTTF Mark Martin - spazmatastic - 08-27-2013

Where's everyone at? I will personally vouch for Jason. Our trade a few weeks ago went excellent. I think I traded almost all of my duplicate Mark Martin cards to him, as well as a bunch of duplicate GB Packers cards.
Check out his ORG, friends. He actually collects more than he lists in his threads. I had very few NHL cards he wanted/needed, but we kept sending the TO back and forth and made a nice trade.
I actually got many cards from that trade just for Mikarlo (another Jason Big Grin ). You guys should at least give his ORG a look.

I just got back on here after my vacation so I haven't had a chance to see the new stuff in your ORG. I will check it out soon though.

RE: WTTF Mark Martin - Mikarlo - 08-27-2013

(08-27-2013, 02:15 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Where's everyone at? I will personally vouch for Jason. Our trade a few weeks ago went excellent. I think I traded almost all of my duplicate Mark Martin cards to him, as well as a bunch of duplicate GB Packers cards.
Check out his ORG, friends. He actually collects more than he lists in his threads. I had very few NHL cards he wanted/needed, but we kept sending the TO back and forth and made a nice trade.
I actually got many cards from that trade just for Mikarlo (another Jason Big Grin ). You guys should at least give his ORG a look.

Agreed! Jason and I made a small trade a couple weeks ago. An excellent trader! Helped me out with some of my Jayhawk cards for a few of my Martin dupes. Easy-peasy! I second Adam's vouch!

RE: WTTF Mark Martin - skyhawk27 - 08-30-2013

Thank you for the kind words. Comments like that are exactly why I got into trading online and continue to do so. You guys, and several others, have helped me get to over 4,000 different NY Ranger cards, as well as start a Mark Martin collection. You never know what people have until you take a look. Thanks again guys and hope we can trade together again soon.

RE: WTTF Mark Martin - Echo7Bravo - 08-30-2013

I have already done a few great trades with you also and I check your Org occasionally to see if you have anything new. Check my Org if you want to see if I have anything that you need, if worse comes to worse I can always use some more trade bait Smile Thank you.

Jerry

RE: WTTF Mark Martin - a_swanger - 09-05-2013

i have a collection of over 600 different mark martin trading cards all in toploaders and arranged by year...also are about 15 different authentic autos...one of the cards is a auto/piece of tire numbered to 6! there is also numerous race used cards in my collection! i am looking to trade for miguel cabrera cards of equal value....i dont have them in my organize because i just got back to online trading as of yesterday...but i can post pics..and put them in the organize...also willing to sell the collection if that helps!

RE: WTTF Mark Martin - Echo7Bravo - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 01:08 PM)a_swanger Wrote: i have a collection of over 600 different mark martin trading cards all in toploaders and arranged by year...also are about 15 different authentic autos...one of the cards is a auto/piece of tire numbered to 6! there is also numerous race used cards in my collection! i am looking to trade for miguel cabrera cards of equal value....i dont have them in my organize because i just got back to online trading as of yesterday...but i can post pics..and put them in the organize...also willing to sell the collection if that helps!

Sent you a PM, thank you.

Jerry

RE: WTTF Mark Martin - skyhawk27 - 09-27-2013

Just added a few more cards including some inserts.

RE: WTTF Mark Martin - nickjf03 - 09-29-2013

Hey bud! I've got a ton of Mark Martins if you're interested. Ever get any Jeff Gordon cards, I'd definitely be willing to trade with you!

RE: WTTF Mark Martin - skyhawk27 - 10-01-2013

(09-29-2013, 10:56 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: Hey bud! I've got a ton of Mark Martins if you're interested. Ever get any Jeff Gordon cards, I'd definitely be willing to trade with you!

Offer sent.