Beckett Message Boards
Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? (/thread-1541237.html)

Pages: 1 2

Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - TinaandPat - 07-26-2013

Imagine Me as a Super Collector at National Convention with entire Collection on Display!! ??? where's the Real Money Call ME LOL! My Attention to Deal is second to None!! Highly Trained American Soldier!! 1st Team Hooah! I heard the Company moved over seas in stead of the Greatest Country in the world!! America!! American Baseball card is the Start of this Hobby... Help with my Collection being graded and Valued and Super collector all at the same time!! Some in charge please call me!! already a member of your Beckett grading Football and a Long time buyer of your Magazine!! thanks for your time and business!!

thanks for your time
Patrick Clary

RE: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - shelbysaleen - 07-26-2013

Do you mean your attention to detail as opposed to attention to deal.

What is your question because if your waiting on someone to call you based on this thread it is not going to happen imho.

If you are wanting to be selected as supercollector there is a submission process that needs to be done first. That includes pictures of your collection, write ups etc and submitted.

the email for this is readersrock@beckett.com

in fact they have already selected 10 supercollectors for the next bscm but they also do some each month.

RE: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - TinaandPat - 07-26-2013

Get Attention to the Real deal. lmao !! Laughing my ***** off .. no attention needed... want respect for the cash that everyone on the planet lives by and not some picture you and a friend put together can verify every card and want a cash deal. ask the guy they sent out to talk to me while I was in there face ready to max a Credit card and let me walk out the door... Goal is for a customer to walk into my store for the view of a real Super Collector that got the Entire Collection Graded.... Not just a Pic on Your Carpet!! OR living ROOM FLOOR! Sorry if I offend any one for saying what everyone thinks... especially the guy who sells a $250 Card on Ebay for $50......and yes I understand the need to make your electric bill or milk and cereal for the kids.... just want to make our hobby the best on the Planet!

RE: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - rjcj2017 - 07-26-2013

I am lost at this point.

RE: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - shelbysaleen - 07-26-2013

I HAVE REad this over and over and still can not figure out what it is you want.

RE: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - swjrp10 - 07-26-2013

.....go get um!

RE: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - TinaandPat - 07-27-2013

I want all my Decker AUTO';S 300 PLUS ROOKIE YEAR GRADED AND valued.. sorry about the caps new to computers.... Value was offer $30 per card... I have 70 I say again 70 N/A's that need a value and graded.. I went there with my 22 year old son just in case I misunderstood the words coming out of Beckett rep.. don't want to make enemies there .... he knows who I am..... just want a full graded super collection to show off at my future store to open on the west coast or Texas.....Retired US Army.. grandpa trying to open his own business like my forefathers!!! Figured the banks would loan on a super collector and a 100% Disabled American 1st Cavalry Combat Soldier of The United States Army!! If you collect it they will come!! get the real Deal!! Better and Politically Correct!! Hooah!! 1ST Team!!

RE: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - shelbysaleen - 07-27-2013

I answered on another post i found of yours. Beckett is many different departments. The boards have nothing to do with the grading. The grading has nothing to do with the editors. The editors do not neccessarily have anything to do with pricing. HERE is the link to the grading site. It has a faq section, i believe the pricing and even where you can meet a rep in person to drop off in person your pieces. They are till going to be shipped back to you.

http://www.beckett.com/grading

I am not sure if the banks will care about you being a super collector but that is the process i spoke of above. After you get them graded. take pictures do a write up and submit to readers rock. They just picked the ones for the yearly supercollector issue and no names have been released yet but its due out next month.

RE: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - TinaandPat - 07-27-2013

Also... All 300 Plus Cards Are in Magnet cases... Are Super heavy for shipping! Not Cheap being I pay Retail since I started on the Hobby!! My Local Hobby Store Where I found the First Beckett Super Collector Issue and Pull My First Hit Matt Ryan 13/25 where the owner is no Longer in Business "Killeen, Texas outside of Fort Hood!! ..I Wanted to prove to my kids and Now Grandkids that theres Nothing you cant do in this Awesome country!! I have a Vision of a Store that has a Super collector and they are displayed.... need Insurance to cover left so need Value!! Seen what not to do over the 3 years in the Hobby!! Just Like I Was a Driver in the U.S. Army and went on to Driving for Ups.... same Common Since for Investors!! In the Hobby and I am Soon to Be Super Collector!! 2 and !/2 years of Collecting! Hooah!! 2013 Panini blog New Years Day..... American Since Birth!!

RE: Advertising ?? where do you want your business? - SGC300ier - 07-27-2013

Hmmm...what?