Beckett Message Boards
Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... (/thread-1539365.html)

Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - mrod204 - 07-02-2013

Thanks for looking, so recently I found these in a folder in my parents attic. I remember going to this when I was younger, but obviously forgot about these until now. This has to be circa 1992 after their 3 peat got squashed.
The auto's are;
Jagr
Borrasso
Mcsorley
Samuellson
and a 5th im still trying to figure out.

Does Beckett do authentication of signatures like this?

Also Willing to trade if anyone is interested

[Image: 043_zps301e771a.jpg]

[Image: 045_zps0f91b9c5.jpg]

[Image: 046_zps0022355e.jpg]

[Image: 047_zps81201011.jpg]

[Image: 048_zpsfbd278c0.jpg]

RE: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - snobles - 07-02-2013

Very cool find. I am not 100% sure but that looks like Markus Naslund in the bottom right picture. If you look hard enough at the last autograph I think I can see it being his.

RE: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - mrod204 - 07-02-2013

Thanks Snobles, I appreciate it

RE: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - barrassohof35 - 07-02-2013

Your mystery auto is 100% Martin Straka
Actually, Marty McSorley is not on there, it's jagr, barrasso, kjell, naslund, and Straka

RE: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - Dnj_cards - 07-02-2013

hey bud what would you be looking for for em? Could make custom autos out of them or could do them for you (for a price) if you want to keep them. Don't get notifications on here unfortunately so message me email me on how to get notifications or what your looking for!

Jon

RE: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - azicet - 07-03-2013

Very Nice! Jagr & Barrasso are not easy autographs to get. (Barrasso once refused to sign a picture of me & him together!) It's odd how the autos are all over the place on the sheet. You'd think they'd all sign underneath one another instead of sideways, upside down, etc. The pictures of them signing are amazing!

RE: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - mrod204 - 07-04-2013

Thanks Smile I remember him(Barrasso) being the D-Bag type when I was younger. LOL.

RE: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - pens fan addict - 07-04-2013

Very cool to see of the Premier Penguin Players in their prime as well as their autos! I also was able to meet some of them back during that time. Always have been a big fan of Straka.

RE: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - mrod204 - 07-04-2013

They all look so young, except for Kjell, he looks like he led a hard life. But he did used to crush people...if my memory serves correctly
So I just looked it up...sad part is....he was only in his early to mid 30's at this time. Sad.

RE: Pittsburgh Penguins Auto's found in my attic... - mrod204 - 07-14-2013

What would be a fair price to ask for this $200?