Beckett Message Boards
Did my thread get taken down ??? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Did my thread get taken down ??? (/thread-1533655.html)

Pages: 1 2

Did my thread get taken down ??? - thelegendjerryrice - 04-18-2013

I made a thread about a pack searcher I saw at work... And thought I posted it on all 3 of the forums I go toooooo.......

RE: Did my thread get taken down ??? - Optimus_Prime - 04-18-2013

I took it down, I couldn't help but think you were referring to me as the pack searcher. Little did you know I was actually doing just the opposite. See, I a ma magician and i was randomly inserting hits and inserts back into packs with just a slight slip of the hand. Bringing joy to children is why i collect hockey cards. So i didn't want anybody to get the wrong idea about ol Optimus Prime.

RE: Did my thread get taken down ??? - rayeates - 04-18-2013

Your thread did get taken down because it does violate the Terms Of Service whereas you are directly identifying a person in an accusatory manner, and also are posting an invasion of their privacy.

I can tell you now that I do not agree with pack-searchers in any way, but the rules are the rules and I did not write them. I am sorry and I hope that the pack-searcher gets his own, I just have to uphold the integrity on the boards here.

Randi

RE: Did my thread get taken down ??? - wickabee - 04-18-2013

(04-18-2013, 05:23 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I took it down, I couldn't help but think you were referring to me as the pack searcher. Little did you know I was actually doing just the opposite. See, I a ma magician and i was randomly inserting hits and inserts back into packs with just a slight slip of the hand. Bringing joy to children is why i collect hockey cards. So i didn't want anybody to get the wrong idea about ol Optimus Prime.

I used to follow him around and buy those packs. So not worth it. So many Andre Racicot RCs...

RE: Did my thread get taken down ??? - Optimus_Prime - 04-20-2013

I Knew what you were doing. I was on to you. You're not a very sneaky guy. I was setting you up. You're like a bowling pin and i'm the ball baby. Knocked over!

RE: Did my thread get taken down ??? - wickabee - 04-22-2013

(04-20-2013, 11:47 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I Knew what you were doing. I was on to you. You're not a very sneaky guy. I was setting you up. You're like a bowling pin and i'm the ball baby. Knocked over!

So why did you send me the first 7?

RE: Did my thread get taken down ??? - Optimus_Prime - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 01:41 PM)wickabee Wrote: So why did you send me the first 7?

huh?

That's what I thought!
*walks away, nose in the air*

RE: Did my thread get taken down ??? - Optimus_Prime - 04-22-2013

Don't you walk away from me! don't you walk away from what we have! You walk away now, you walk away forever. I won't be here when you turn around.

You've stayed every time you kicked me out, why would this be any different?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That's right!

Haters gonna hate.